Something I'd like to know now

What has our world come to now days?
People get killed
If people don't get killed they get injured.
If people don't get injured they get killed.
If people don't get killed they get kidnapped.
If people don't get kidnapped they go missing.
If people go missing they're possibly not found.
If people go missing and are found they're usually not found alive.
In this world now people will be lucky to be found alive if they go missing because of some reason.
Not trying to scare anyone though.
I'd just like to know why our world is like this, it's horrible.
Our world is just so messed up it really needs to change this is why you can barely trust people now days, and why I want to know this is because people keep doing bad things like kidnapping other people like kids for example.
Not to talk bad about our police officers but they really need to try harder in my opinion because if someone gets kidnapped or killed or is trying to do something that's a bad crime they barely care! I mean seriously if you don't care about others' safety then why do you even have that job?! at least act like you care and try.
If I was a police officer I would risk my life for others' safety that's how much I care about people's safety.
If someone's about to get injured or killed then I'm coming right away to help because others' safety matters to me I just want others to be safe.
And police officers should want that to.
I met a police officer once and he was nice he seemed to care about other people so in my opinion he's a good officer.