Warning...

Warning you before you start reading...

This book has swearing, violence, and some gore (not too gruesome though)  in it. If you do not like that then this isn't the book for you! This is a mafia/assassin book so there will be mature themes in it; such as some smut. (although I'm not the greatest at that!) 

If you haven't read the first book..."The Hidden Shadow" you should go to my profile and read that first. This isn't a stand alone book. It is a SEQUEL! You will be confused at what is happening. 

There will also be grammar issues. I try my best to edit each chapter before posting but there are a few that get through. If you do find them please point them out and I'll go through and change them. No one is perfect, please don't expect me to be with my writing. 

This story is all FICTION! It came from my imagination so none of these characters are real! If they were real I'd be scared shîtless (there is mafia's around the world though so you never know this could be real!! :P) But just know my characters aren't based off of anyone, and some things they do I do not condone!

Remember that authors are different than their characters!! 

Also please no rude comments or spoilers to other readers! I hate finding a rude comments, it hurts to read them. So just be kind! And NO ONE likes a spoiler! So please don't go in the comments telling others what has happened. If I do see them I will delete the comment. Same goes for all my other works.

And finally, no plagiarizing! If you see someone that has taken this or any of my story ideas PLEASE PLEASE let me know! It is the worst thing to ever to do to someone. Don't steal all of their hard work and dedication. Don't be THAT person. So if you see it please let me know so I can look and contact that person. 

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form including; screen-shoting, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the author. Except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain non commercial uses permitted by copyright laws.

-Ken