ONE

Have fun with this I guess 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

POV OF ROSE 

I hate this feeling but at the same time I can't stop.

I continue to cut deeper into my skin as the pain and blood drip down my arm.

The blood stains my bed has I finish my last cut.

I set my razor down and slam my hands on my desk. I want help but l...I can't. I have done this so long the pain barely hurts and my tears fade.

*ping*

I look to see who was texting me at fucking 12:00pm.

FROM: IVAN

( HEY HOT STUFF😘)

Ugh this fucking guy jeez I hate him so much why do I still have his number?

FROM ROSE:

(WHAT DO YOU WANT?)

I set my phone down and laid down on my bed thinking about my best friend James he got shot during a concert.

*ping*

From: IVAN

(I just wanted to text my baby girl)

Are you shitting me right now I don't date... not anymore anyways.

From: Rose

(Not now Ivan I don't feel well so um...stop texting me)

How do I even have his number. I swear I will delete his number as soon as he says something stupid.

*ping*

From: Ivan 

(Oh ok I see how it is your sick of not seeing me in your bed 😚)

Block and deleted. I turn of my phone and slump back on my bed finally get some peace and qui-

POV of Shawn

I walk in my roommates bedroom just to try to cheer her up. "Knock knock". I walk in the room with a beer in my hand and a smile on my face.

"Yeah come in". Rose rolls her eyes and sits back up from her bed. I walk in and sit next to her.

I drink my beer and get ready to speak when I noticed that her bed sheet was stained with blood. "Um rose have you been...". I cut myself off  before I could say anything else.

"Have you been cutting". I get up and pick up her razor. 

POV OF ROSE 

I tried to grab my razor before he could but I was to late. I know that Shawn hates when I cut but that's the only think to release my pain.

"Don't you remember anything that your therapist told you". He was shaking the razor that was covered in dried blood.

"Look Shawn I cant help myself ok". I look at him with a kinda dirty look.

Shawn has no idea what I go through why should he care. Nobody cared....

"Look Shawn it's just- he cuts me off by putting my razor in the trash and holding his hand up.

"I care about you rose I don't want you cuttings  yourself any more". Shawn sat next to me and put his arms around me.

"Ok Shawn ok I won't". He gets up and shakes his head. Shawn hands me a letter and walks out my room. 

A letter from Dr.Sandra... my therapist. I throw the letter on my table and go back on my bed. I grab my phone and put on some music.

~Come let's watch the rain as it's falling down,Shit don't feel the same when your not a round~

FLASHBACK 

I was 6 when I went to my moms funeral. She died at work of a heartbreak my oldest brother would use to say. He would always try to cheer me up. Our dad would watch us and sometimes my brother would go out to work or stay at his friends house while I was stuck with my dad. I hated him. I hate the way he would smile at me. My dad drinks when my brother goes out. He would drink a lot then come into my room to say let's play a game. He would tie me up and hit me with a belt. When he would finish he would put something inside me. It would hurt and I would cry. I would kick. I would scream. My life was a living hell....

POV of rose

I woke up at like 4:00am. I went down stairs to see Shawn past out on the dining table. I creeped over to the tables to see what he was working on.

I looked over his shoulders to see he was writing a song...I didn't know he wrote music. I leave him be as I go to get coffee.

As I was making my coffee Shawn was state wake up. I focus back on my coffee as Shawn got up and yawned.

POV of Shawn 

Man I worked so hard on this song I feel asleep on the table. I got up to go to the bathroom.

When I noticed that rose was already awake. Wow she barely wakes up at all as I scoff to myself. 

TIME SKIP

I walk back down stairs when my phone goes off.

*ping*

From Ivan

(Uhhh hey man can you give me roses number)

(Um why)

(Cuz I want to give her something she'd never forget)

...

( your a fucking nut job dude)

(😱)

I blocked Ivan one of my best friends. And to be honest I kinda like rose my self and I don't want that piece of shit going out with her.

POV of rose 

I was sipping my coffee and finishing some of my school work when Shawn came down stairs. "Good morning ". Waving at him while he comes down the stairs. "Top of the morning to you too". 

I rolled my eyes and giggled. Why did it take him so long to go back o the bathroom? I finished my coffee and finished typing the last words for my report.

My mind was racing. I was thinking about Shawn. I kinda like him but I...don't know. I feel like this isn't going to work but at the same time he is hella hot so 😂.

Maybe I should give him a chance...

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Next chapter brotherssssss 🤙🏽💚💚