FIVE

POV of Shawn 

What did I do...I yelled at rose for no reason she just wanted to help. I feel so and about everything. I go to my bed and bury my face in the pillow. Tears come to my eyes as I start thinking about my...mom.

My mom was so beautiful...even when times are tuff she would try to cheer me and my sister up. I don't know what lead her to kill herself. My mom hated the word kill. And now she's gone forever.

My thoughts get interrupted when I hear rose knock at my door. "Come in". I sit up as rose walks in. The look on roses face breaks my heart even more. She has been crying I can tell by the wet marks on her face.

I pat my bed to signal her to come sit next to me. She sits next to me and looks down at the floor. "Rose I am so sorry I- she cuts me off by giving me a hug. I was caught by surprise and hugged her back. She squeezed a little harder then I did.

"Shawn I-l love you".  She sobs as her words come out. My eyes widen when I hear those words. "I love you to rose". I squeeze her harder and after a couple of seconds we let go of the hug. I touch roses  cheek and wipe her tears.

"I didn't mean to yell at you". She looks up at me while I am still rubbing her cheek. "It's ok Shawn you had a hard day". She sniffs and rubs her nose. We stare into each others eyes...her brownish green eyes sparkle under my lamp.

I lean in closer to her. So close  that I can feel her breath. Rose closes her eyes as I am two inches away from touching her lips...

POV of rose

I close my eye and wait until we touch lips. He puts his soft lips on mine and I jump a little. I hold the back of his head and he holds mine. We kiss for a couple more minutes until he moves back to his position.

I open my eyes and blush...that felt so good. "Wow". Shawn looks down at the floor then back at me. "Shawn I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time". Shawn moves in closer to me and I give a little grin.  "I have had the same feelings". Shawn holds my hands.

"Shawn can we try this relationship out ?". Shawn smiles and so do I. "It wouldn't hurt".  I hug Shawn again . This felt right... when I hug Shawn all my problems go away. Shawn let's go of me and let's out a yawn. "It was good talking to you rose". Shawn's rubs his eyes.

"now that we are together its even better". I get up to leave Shawn to his bed. "Goodnight Shawn". I wave to him and close the door. I go to the bathroom to look at myself. I noticed how dark my eyes where. It looked like I haven't slept in years.

I lift up my shirt. I could see a unhealthy amount of my ribs. I cover my shirt in shame of my skinny body. I yawn and rub my eyes...I was getting tired as well. I walk to my room. I don't have to worry about school it's going to be a break over a couple of months. My eyes begin to close. I had dreams about Shawn...my night was lovely.

POV of Shawn

I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone... awww jeez the fucking phone screen is burning my eyes. My eyes adjust to the light and when it finally does I go  to see who is texting me. Oh... it's my sister emma.

From Emma

(Hey big bro why don't you come over I haven't seen you in a while)

Oh I heard she moved close by us.

From Shawn 

(Sure that would be a great idea)

I haven't seen my sister in a long time it would do use both good to talk to each other.

From emma 

(How about you come Monday and we can chat about...anything)

From Shawn 

(Sounds good see you monday good night)

I turn off my phone and set it back down. It would be fun to bring rose around to met my sister maybe they can become friends. My thoughts come to an end when my eyes shut and I think about rose. At the end everything turned out great. Now me and rose actually have a chance together...

POV of rose

It's morning already... ughhh I hate how fast times goes. I walk down stairs to be meet with the smell of breakfast. I see Shawn set up the table and the food. "Wow Shawn this smells amazing". I walk to the table where the smell is more powerful. " I am glad you like it". Shawn's sets my plate up and grabs some coffee fod the both of us.

"Thank you Shawn this  looks great". I grab my fork and begin to eat. Shawn looks at me and I look back. "Is the food good". He talks with his mouth full and almost chockes. I mock him and stuff food in my mouth. "Yes". I cover my moth as food comes out. Shawn laughs and I can't help but laugh too.

After eating and washing the dishes me and Shawn sat down on the couch and watched a movie. "Oh yeah we are going to cost my sister on Monday".  I turn to Shawn in surprise of his words. "Wow really  this is going to be a great time to meet your sister". I look back at the tv as Shawn nods his head. 

I snuggle up next to shawn for some warmth m. He raps his arm around me in return. I smile as his embrace makes me feel warm inside. My eyes start to get heavy again. I try to keep my eyes open but fail. I could feel shawn carry me up to my room. 

"I think you need a couple more minutes of sleep". I can hear Shawn say. I cuddle up next to my pillow and doze of to sleep...

Next chapter coming soon I really hope you guys are liking this and sorry it takes so long to make a chapter 🥰🤩🌈⭐️🌟