Chapter 1

Copyright © 2018
Lucy Baker.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods or in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I regretted it instantly. I looked up at the bathroom mirror and all I saw was pure slut. I now noticed that my black dress way way too short and it had made my boobs look bigger. It was a horrible idea to come with my best friend Megan to "loosen up" at a really expensive club.

I was having a great time until this older dude tried to pay me to give him a lap dance, that's when I realized my mistake that made me run to the bathroom. I tried calling Megan, "please pick up, please pick up"  I kept repeating in my mind.

"HELLOOOO!" I  heard her voice and sighed "Damnit she's drunk" I cursed a few times in my head before responding " Hey Megan, Im not feeling too well so I-"

     " HOLD THE PHONE BABES." Of course she had to interrupt "TONIGHT IS ABOUT YOU AND ME. MEGAN AND CHLOE, JUST THE TWO OF US".

I was about to respond before I heard a mans voice saying she should spend the night at his apartment followed by Megan's giggles. "SORRY CANT TALK RIGHT NOW K THANKS BYEEEEE"

And just like that she ended the call. I was definitely in some deep shit.

Moments later I found myself looking out for that one dude that wanted to pay me to do shit but he was busy grinding on some other chick so I seized my moment and took off, I ran out the door and once again regretted my decision.

It was POURING outside, ignoring the fact that I was wearing the shortest dress and it was cold as fuck, I decided it would be best to walk back to my apartment since Megan was long gone to the land of dicks. And of course who wouldn't think I was a fucking prostitute in my clothes.

This whole night was filled with men trying to pay me( some pretty decent money honestly) to give them either a blow job or something worse.

I was walking across the road when a car suddenly came out of nowhere and stopped right in front of me.
"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE IM WALKING HERE!!"

The person rolled down the window and said in a deep dark voice, " Get in the car."  He had a funny accent but I didn't pay much attention as I answered " Hey dude Im not a prostitute." I don't think that he was listening because he asked me again.

This time I tried to be a little more discreet on what I was trying to say "LIKE FUCK I AM, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!"

And that's all it took for him to start getting out of his car, panic rushed through me as the only thing my body told me to do was "run".

      I ran down the street that I didn't even recognize and saw a way for me to make a turn."Damn i wished it stopped raining." It was getting rough to see through all the rain water that was getting on my face.

As soon as I turned I bumped into a wall it seemed because DAMN that hurt, before I realized it was the same dude that was in the car. I tried getting up but he grabbed me by the waist and but me over his shoulder while I screamed " GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT, ASSHOLE, MOTHER FUCKER, BURN IN HELL , LET ME GO!!"

He shove me in the back seat and got in the car. I tried punching him but before I could another dude grabbed me and pulled me back. "Great" I thought " Im Definitely gonna die now".

The guy in the back seat had a piece of cloth and the dude up front had a chemical and put it on the cloth.
"OH SHIT, PLEASE DONT, I PROMISE I WONT BOTHER YOU GUYS ANYMO-" I was about to end my sentence when they placed the cloth over my mouth and nose. I tried holding in my breath but I couldn't. The scent made my whole body shiver and I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

" It's alright darling, you'll be fine. Just go to sleep" was the very last thing I heard before closing my eyes. All I remember thinking was " oh shit".

Hello children of the lord, this is my first time writing something like this( or anything at all)😂and it it currently 11:23 at night... and it a school night which tells you all you need to know about me. I just wanna tell y'all that I'm sorry for making this first chapter short but was really tired and I wasn't really feeling it, ya know what i mean? But still I'll try to make up a schedule for my updates but I'm not even sure people are gonna read this but oh well. Thanks anyway for reading though😁. At this point I don't know what to say except sorry if I had any spelling errors and GOODNIGHT😘😘😘!!