Why I love him ...

Shhhhh...

I woke up to the sound of shattering glass and my sperm donor yelling and beating my mother.

"Bitch you thank you grown dontcha... I own you"

This was nothing new ever since he got out of prison last year my mama couldn't go to sleep without getting ha ass beat. Its like she enjoyed it.

"This shit getting old" I said to myself as I climbed out of bed and begin putting on my clothes. When they got like this I would sneak out my window and go next door to my mama best friend house, who was also my god mama.

DING DONG !!!

" Hey she said tiredly... What are you doing here at this hour baby girl, they must be at it again huh" she said while shaking her head. "I swear I dont understand why yo mama put up with his stupid ass. Come on in and get to bed you only have 2 hrs left to sleep before school, Ima go disfuse this situation."

I was so tired I didn't realize that it was 4 in the morning.

I went down the hallway to the bathroom and then headed for Trent's room.

Trent was my god mamas 21 year old son and he was fine as hell. He stood 6'4 muscular build and body covered in tattoos. He hung with my brothers and ran with the Trap Gods, the heaviest pushers of coke, meth, heroin, and pills in Atlanta, you name it they got it and its best form. Why he continued to live with his mama is beyond me but I'm glad he did.

I had the biggest crush on him since I was 8 and started lusting after him. I don't know if it was because of our age differences or the forbidden love I had for him and wished he would take.

I walked in his medium sized room decorated with naked girls and Bob Marley posters. He surprisingly kept it clean, which was a plus since I had to make a palet on the floor. I tried to do it quietly but was unsuccessful.

"Damn NeNe yo people at it again" he grumbled making me suddenly stop at the sound at his sexy voice.

Yeah I said simply trying to avoid conversation.

"Well are you good you need somebody to talk to" ? he said sitting up in bed.

I just looked at him and smiled. This why I loved this man he is always there for me, I just hope its not out of pity.

I guess he read my face and knew I needed to vent cause he slapped the bed for me to come sit down. We sat in his bed and talked all the way until it was time for me to go to school. I vented about my mama and her addiction to her abuser and school and me needing money etc and he vented about the traps he ran and niggas needed to be dealt with etc.

We didn't even notice the sun was rising until it began to shine bright through the windows.

"I can't believe I just sat up and talked to yo young ass this long" he laughed as I was getting up to get dressed for school. He dug through his draw before retrieving his little black box where he keep his loud and started rolling up a fat blunt. It was 6:30 so I still had 45 minutes before I had to the bus stop. I wonder if he would let me hit it I wondered to myself, I'ma ask him and see.

He did . :)

This is my first book what do yall think, I know my english aint that good but hey im working on it

constructive criticism only

Please and thank you

~Deedee