First day

Penny finally got to school and she fell out of the car and "ow"

"Oh god Penny" Mother potato shouted.

"Mommy my face" Said Penny as she stood up.

"Oh Dave, look at her, she is so ugly now" mother Potatoe said as she shook her head.

Penny started to cry not very liyd but she did moan a bit.

"Cathy, help her don't call her ugly." Dave said while raising his voice.

"See Dave this is why I still consider leaving you" said mother Potatoe

Sister Potatoe and Brither potato walked in to school, while momma and daddy Potatoe took Penny to the Potatoe doctor.

"Hello, welcome to St.Pots Dover and care giver, how many we assist you today." Said the very scaring looking women standing behind the desk.

"Well our stu-"
Daddy potato vastly interrupted momma potato. "We need to see the doctor because out little Penny here took a pretty heavy fall"
Momma Potatoe rolled her eyes.

"Daddy my face hurts"
Said Penny.

The lady at the desk stared at Penny with a unreadable look..."Um well...we will have to schedule an appointment do to inconvenience"

"Um... are you sure you can't squeeze us in, because it's kinda a big deal...she is skipping her first day of school right now." Said momma potato.

"I already said we cant."

•••
As the Crinkle family walked back to their potato car they all walked in silence.

"Well Penny looks like you going to school"
•••