I.

·     ✵ ✫ ˚ *  ⊹ ✵ ✧.        *      * * ˚ ·    ˚           + .    Nothing's really different

It's the same air

It's the same bed

Looking at the same ceiling

Why do I feel so empty

For no reason at all

It's been a few hours

Since I've been spacing out     

  ·     ✵ ✫ ˚ *  ⊹ ✵ ✧.        *      * * ˚ ·    ˚           + .        *

Kim Junkyu's 

                   Tomorrow is the day. The day where I know, I can finally hope again. 

                   It's been a long time since I last performed on stage.I was young and naive back then. Although a lot of people had been telling me that I was good, I know I wasn't. Because if I was, I wouldn't have failed. I wouldn't have disappointed those who believed in me. My family, my friends, the staffs, the producer, my supporters, and me. 

I looked at the clock at my wall.

                    It's 11 pm. But I can't sleep yet. I have to do good. I have to. I've been practicing for about 15 hours today. Everyone stayed late today too, like me. Everyone is excited and nervous for tomorrow. The staffs and us, the trainees, are pretty nervous. But our main producer is freaking excited. 

                     It was about 1 am when my teammate Yedam approached me to tell me that he's leaving already to do some school stuffs that he missed due to our endless practices. Yedam is one of the members I look up too. Tho he is 2 years younger than me, he manages to do good at school and the training. He's a genius. But especially, his potential and dedication is something that not everyone in this industry have.

              An hour later, Seungheun and Byounggon said their goodbyes too. 

               I've been with Byounggon on a past survival show in our agency, Mixnine. While Yedam and Seungheun is together on the collaborated competition between YG, our agency, and JYP called Stray Kids

                  Their goodbyes were followed by the rest of the members. Hyunsuk, which has been with me on Mixnine, Doyoung and Midam, was with Yedam and Seungheun on Stray Kids .

                 Our practice usually consist of 4 hours vocal training, 5 hours dance practice, and 1-3 hours of language lesson. But for me, I always stay late alone for more vocal and dance practice. I have to. 

                   At 3 am, I finally went back to my dorm to rest and prepare for tomorrow.

                  When my back finally felt the soft bed, that's when my body started aching. I probably practiced too much today.