Chapter 1

John walked up the steps to the flat where he and Sherlock lived. He was climbing up the steps absentmindedly and opened up the door. Only to be greeted by Sherlock moving around his computer.

     "Oh good John you're back. Now I hope you know how to dance because we have a party to attend to in about", Sherlock stops to think for a minute, "Four hours".

    John just walked in and now Sherlock sprung this upon him?

       "What?", was all John had to say.

       "Remember the case we were solving about the disappearing women only to be found mutilated beyond reconization and hanged in the park?". asked Sherlock rummaging through some documents about the case in that messy stock pile he calls 'organized'.

     "Oh the Hanging Mary case", said John in realization.

    "Yes that case", said Sherlock as he typed in something on his computer with one hand and still looking through the files of paper with the other one. He may not be a master at organization but he's definitely a master at multi-tasking.

    "We believe that the hanger/murderer is Andy Johnson. A man native to the London region. Probably in his late 30's early 40's give or take. A real women charmer. Obviously a social butterfly considering the fact that he goes to formal parties and kidnapps women all estimated to be in their early 20's", Sherlock babbled on and on showing John a ginger man who was fairly attractive.

    "And what do you need me for?", asked John still confused as to how this relates to him.

   "Well as you know he's going after his next victim, Victoria Marem ", said Sherlock showing John a picture of a young, beautiful brunette. "And it's our job as detectives to protect the people from becoming victims". Sherlock explained more waiting for John to get it.

  "You didn't answer my question", said John.

    Sherlock sighed.

    "Victoria Marem's mother, Nancy is throwing a party to celebrate the success of her business. The theme is Victorian Era, so that means dressing up fancy and formal dancing. And because of the party we can assume that Mr. Johnson will be there. So I need you to play the women part and be bait".

    "What?!", exclaimed John ," There is no way I'm being a women!".

    "Oh come now I need a date for the party. I've already asked Mrs. Hudson if we can have one of her old party dresses and I was nice enough to make some tailoring arrangements to fit your frame and I bought you a blonde wig", said Sherlock.

   "I absolutely refuse", said John crossing his arms.

   "John. He has already claimed the lives of over twenty women we can't have anymore victims!". said Sherlock getting highly frustrated.

    John sighed. "Fine I'll do it but only for the sake of the case".

     "Excellent. Now if you go to the bathroom you'll find the clothes in there. Go try them on", ushered Sherlock.

   John gave an exasperated sigh and headed to the bathroom.