1××1

Tzuyu's POV:

"Tzuyu-ah,what do you think of this dress?"Sana unnie said.

"It looks nice!Unnie,can you find me a dress too?"I said.

"Sure Chewy!"

"Wow unnie.I really like it!"i said"where'd you find it?"

"It was behind some other stuff.That is why we did not see it at first."she said while smiling.

(A/N:They had a fashion show in the store XD)

"Oh it's on!"unnie said.

"Is that all you got unnie?"

"Too much skin!"she said.😞😞

"Going to a funeral?"

"Ahemmm..."

"And that's your winner!"😊

"I love this dress on you!"

Me and Sana unnie walked out of the store buying and paying all the stuff we tried on.

We headed to the ice cream shop/cafe near the store.

"Unnie,what do you want?"i asked.

"Don't worry Chewy,i'll buy the ice cream.Go find a seat 😊"she said.

"Okay."

She ordered in the cashier and i found a nice place near the big window.

I instantly sat down and took my phone out to play some games.

"Hey.Can i sit here for a minute?Let's talk.."he said.

He left after talking.

I was super shocked.

Sana unnie sat down not knowing what had just happened.

"So Tzu,when are you gonna accept?"she said while handing me my favorite,cookies and cream with a little sprinkle of milk on top.

"Accept? Why should I accept?I'm still too young.."i said with a worried face.

"Well he is very outgoing and nice.Very friendly also."she said.

"I know..but i can't bring myself to tell them i have a...you know..."

"Oh yeah....but don't you think he is forcing you too much?"unnie said."He is kinda selfish...you and him have been together for nearly 1 year..he can't be THAT selfish."

"Well you're right..but you know i love him but he just wants me to always be with him and only him."I said."Even going out with friends is not allowed."

"I think you should break up and say yes to your destiny."

"It's only a cover up unnie."

"We don't know if you actually fall for him...."

"Let's go unnie.We should try on more dresses.."i said since i already finished my cup of ice cream.

So hey guys.I finished the next part and i'll upload it very randomly.You can wait next week or this sunday.☺☺☺