Shawn Mendes

Your POV

You sat at home in your room binge eating and crying into your pillow, trying to get over the fact that your ex boyfriend Shawn broke up with you.

He had been on tour with Austin Mahone and you guess he saw something on the Internet that said you were cheating on him with Nash Grier, who you never even liked like that; he was more like a brother to you.

He had come home in a hissy fit, and just getting off your period didn't help.

You suddenly tried to stop crying, as you heard a soft noise from outside your window.

You walked over, wiping your face of tears, and opened the window, looking down to see Shawn, playing his guitar and singing Life of the Party, the song he would sing in your ear when you snuggled late at night.

He looked into your eyes. "(Y/N), I made a huge mistake. I believe you. Please take me back." he begged.

You smirked and tapped your chin. "Maybe you could..." you said, and ran downstairs to open the front door, where he was waiting for you.

He stepped inside, set his guitar down, and pressed you up against the wall, kissing you harshly.

"I missed you so much babe." he moaned out as you moved your lips away from his to kiss and suck on his neck.

"Jump." he muttered seductively, turning you on more. You reconnected your lips with his as you jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist, except just a little lower, so your core was grinding against the huge bulge in his pants, making him moan into the kiss.

He carried you up the stairs and threw you on the bed, taking off his shirt and climbing on top of you. You started rubbing him through his jeans, but he pushed your hand away. "Let me make it up to you." he whispered into your ear, fumbling with the hem of your shirt, finally finding it and sliding your shirt off, revealing your thin bra.

Then, he took the hem of your pajama shorts in between his teeth, keeping eye contact with you the whole time, and slid them down slowly.

He came back up to your collarbone and kissed up and down your upper body, moving his hands up and down your bare body.

His hands found the clasp of your bra, and undid it, throwing the bra to the side.

He held one breast in one hand, massaging it, while he sucked on the other, making you moan loudly.

Then, he slipped your panties off and started rubbing you, making you arch your back in pleasure.

He slipped one finger into you, then another, then another, until four fingers were inside of you.

"Shawn..." you moaned, making him pump faster. You kept moaning his name.

"Shawn I'm close." you moaned out, feeling the familiar knot in your stomach build up.

He pulled his fingers out and pulled down his jeans and boxers, and you stared at his length.

He gave you a look, and you nodded, biting your lip.

He slammed into you, not letting you adjust to his size, and you arched your back and moaned loudly.

He continuously slammed into you, going faster and faster, the sounds of your skin and his slapping together, your moans and his moans filled the room.

"(Y/N)." he moaned.

"Shawn." you moaned back.

"(Y/N), I'm gonna-" he got cut off when he came undone inside you, which pushed you over the edge and you came undone all over him.

He pulled out and flopped down next to you.

"Do you take me back now?" he asked between pants as you both rode out your highs.

"Yeah." You pressed your lips to his and smiled.

The next morning, you couldn't move anything from the waist down.