3

jungkook and taehyung were apparently best friends. so it was kinda awkward. jungkook and lisa invited him to stay longer so you just went to your room to do your morning routine while the others where downstairs talking.

******taes pov******

last night was magical. I just could not get it out of my head. her tasty kisses and hot moans. I had no idea she was connected to jungkook in any way. well, jungkook said he did not exactly know her but still.

"so how was it" jungkook said looking curious and existed. "she was so good" I said rolling my eyes as the moment replayed in my head once more. "does she know she took your virginity" he asked making me widen my eyes. "what no! and I don't what her to know so shut up" he said looking straight into jungkooks eyes.

lisa was at the bathroom so jungkook took the chance to talk about the interesting as he called it. "mani really wanna have sex too" he said pouting making me laugh. "dude you have a girlfriend why dont you just fuck her"I asked even though I knew the answer. "you know she is too innocent and shy for that" he said sighting laying back in the couch

just then Lisa came back and sat on jungkooks lap. "kookie we are going on the mall with y/n" she said smiling widely. "ok is tae joining too" he said kissing her cheek. " I mean you can if you want to tae. I bet unnie won't mind" she said smiling. "sure I have nothing better to do," I said looking at the couple in front of me.

*****y/n's pov*****

you just finished your makeup and was ready to go to the mall.

you walked down and saw everyone waiting for you in the hallway

you walked down and saw everyone waiting for you in the hallway. "finally" jungkook mutters making you roll your eyes. you knew you take long but taehyungs and jungkooks eyes prove that its worth it.

"so who's driving," you said smiling looking at the boys behind you. "well I don't have the license," jungkook said smiling. "my car is not here" tae said which is a valid reason. you sight and walk over to your car. "guess I'm driving them.

you have a tendency to drive quite fast. so it was no surprise that you got stopped by the police. but what surprised you was that the officer was fucking hot...

he knocked on your window and you rolled it down looking seductively at him

he knocked on your window and you rolled it down looking seductively at him. "m-mam are you a-aware of how fast you were driving" he said blushing slightly. you looked at him up and down then bit your lip looking him in the eyes. "yes officer." he was kinda taken aback. "may I have your license mam" he said trying to sound confident. off course officer" you said handing him it.

"well miss y/n I'm afraid I have to give you a ticket," he said biting his lips before looking outside discretely showing you to go outside of the car.

you stepped outside the car and lend on your closed car door. "you know it should be illegal to be this hot officer" you said fidgeting with his tie before slowly dragging it towards you whispering. "maybe I am the one that should punish you" you let go off his tie taking the ticket and handing over your phone number before driving off leaving him dumbfounded.

the day at the mall was just like usual. you where shopping clothes flirting around with hot guys and eating food. after a few hours, you drove home and just as you parked your car your phone called.

"Hello, officer," you said as the other walked out of the car.

"its jimin," he said in a deep voice that was hot af

"well how do I own this pleasure jimin," you said seductively.

"wanna meet up in an hour?" he said trying to sound manly but was actually quite shy.

"Sure see you in an hour," you said hanging up smirking.

you walked inside and saw the guys hanging in the living room. "well I'm off meeting the hot officer" you said and left.

****jungkooks pov******

I looked over at tae and I could see he was jealous. but to be honest so were i. and i know its wrong but y/n makes me feel stronger feelings. more passionate feelings then Lisa. with lisa, I can tell what she is going to do for the next two hours but with y/n I can't even tell what she did 1 minute ago.

I never thought I would feel attracted to girls like her. but I think she can give me more than Lisa. I just feel so dead when I'm with Lisa. if I'm staying with her I will die a virgin. but that not the reason I'm going to break up. i just don't want to be in a relationship at 19 actin like we are a 67-year-old married couple.

*****

Y/n had been gone for hours and again everyone in the house except me is fast asleep. I walked into y/n's room and sat down in her bed looking around. she had a lot of books about sex. different positions and different toys.  she also had this box under her bed that I found that contained so many different toys.

I could feel my self getting hard just thinking about all the things y/n could be doing with me if she wasn't with that officer. just then she enters the room and saw me on the bed. she walked over to me and sat down on my lap.

"so you are finally here"

to be continued.