I am more

I am more.
I'm more than just what people see of me. I can think and I can plan for the future. I can change the world, just like you, but not. I'm different, unique, special, full of ideas, visions, and abilities.
I'm more than what I wear, where I live, what I eat.
I'm more than my past. I'm my present and what I do and don't do. I can see you but I don't know you, just like you don't know me.
Let me tell you. I am more than today, so are you. We walk the same, we breathe the same, we hear the same, we blink the same, but yet, were not the same. We're from parallel worlds. You're there. I'm here.
I'm more than just my words. I'm more than my books. I feel, I perceive, I analyze, I test, I approve, I disapprove. I smile, I laugh.
Each second in my world counts, but sometimes I'm not here, sometimes time doesn't count.
I'm more than this pen, I'm the feeling, the feeling that you don't know because you're not here.
I'm more than the clouds in the sky, when they are there. I'm full of surprises just like them, I have different angles just like them.
I'm a play, but without an audience. I'm the drama and the comedy. I'm the inspiration not knowing who's being inspired.
I'm more than the music, I'm the dance. I'm the movement, the jump, the slide, the end while in the mirror and while out of the mirror.
I'm more than the questions, I'm the answers, the relief when a problem is solved. Sometimes I am the problem, but you don't know, you don't need to know because my own light solves everything at the end. I have many ends and many beginnings.
You can talk to me but never find me. I never stay in one place. I travel in the wind and sometimes in your eyes.
I'm more than the clock, because it doesn't tell my actual time. I'm far from it, in time and in dreams.
I'm more than just sleeping. I'm the resting. I leave, I go where no one is, but then I return but you don't know.
There's some many things that I want to tell you, but there's so many points of view and so many views that don't make any point and I'm more than the conversation so I'm the silence, I'm the invisible that yells for space but you don't listen because I don't say, I don't speak.
Here we are, combining our worlds. I see you. You smile, I smile, but you don't know me. I am more.

Micaela Gonzalez
June 11-2017

Music: Nuvole Blanche Ludovico Einaudi