Neglected

As I scurry through the ally from the shouts and screams telling me to get out of their bins, I notice a shadow. The shadow seems to be tall and slender. No one usually comes down here apart from the local yobs, not in the depths of the ally anyway. I can see why though, rats scurry past as soon as you lift a foot off the ground. Smells of cheap vodka and urine brings bile to the back of your throat. Late at night the ally fills with mini 'ally Gs'. Get in there way and your finished.

The shadow. As I get down the end of the ally I find out that the shadow is a boy of average height. Twinkling blue eyes, a small nose and round pink lips. He smiled revealing two rows of perfect white teeth. Oh no he's beginning to speak.

'Hey, my names Ben, what's yours?' He spoke in a jolly voice, well he sounded nice.

'Hi, umm I'm carrie, what do you want with me?!?!?' Oh god I was squeaking in my horrible high pitched voice.

'Woah, what do you mean?!?!'

'Well what do you want with clearly your here for me so what do you want?'

'Ok look, Carrie, I think you've got this wrong I've seen you a few times before in town and I want to look after you, come home with me and let me care for you please...'

SORRY IF THIS IS RUBBISH NOT AN AMAZING WRITER. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. THANKS!! ~ LAUREN! <3