His room

CARRIES P.O.V

As we walk along the ally I notice an abandoned window, with shards of glass all over the dirty concrete. Something catches my eye but I don't take any notice. I'll sneak out later and come back to explore.

Ben takes me somewhere which I have never been before, somewhere that smells of the sweetest sugar and looks like somewhere you could only ever dream of. He calls them cakes, buns and biscuits, calls this his home.

'How do you and your family fit in here?' I ask mesmerised.

'Well we go out the back and up stairs and there's our house!!' he replies, as if I've said something stupid!

'Oh, I knew that!'

BENS P.O.V

Did Carrie really think that me and my family lived in the actual bakery?

Well it doen't matter now anyway. As we trundle up the creaky stairs Carrie suddenly jumps,

'Whats up?'.

'Umm, just I heard a scream and reminded me of my childhood that's all'.

'Oh well you get used to it after a while. The neighbours have five children and all the do is scream and cry, then the parents get into an argument and well it never stops'.

What did she mean it brang back memories about her childhood?

I'll remember to ask her about that later, now my room.

What would she think?

I don't want her to scream and run away but well my rooms pretty horrible to girls.

CARRIES P.O.V

As Ben leads me to his room something makes me jump, a scream, please don't ask me... Please don't ask me.

'What's up?'.

Oh no.

'Umm, I just heard a scream and It reminded me of my childhood that's all'.

Oh god is that the best I could come up with. Well he hasn't wanted to know anymore so that's good.

His room. The door is painted jet black, with a please do not enter sign on. Just before we step in The room he warnsme not to be worried this is just how he likes it. So we enter the rooms are painted a deep scarlet red, the floor being black along with the curtains, which are closed, and bed. There are assorted posters dotted around the room people with something in the hands they look like there screaming. Ben tells me their singing.

AUTHORS NOTE~

Thank you for reading my story means a lot hopefully will update soon!!

Lauren <3