Enrolling.

It was an unusual day, not as typical as days for me and my sister usually were, Rayne my mother came prancing in with a menacing grin "Alright pack up ladies," she said, confused and angry I quickly snapped to her "A holiday? Perfect, maybe we'll go back to prison in Thailand!" Alexa said nothing it was as if her mouth was forced to not open, she looked down engrossed in a new post by Camila Mendes. Mother snatched Alexa's phone and slyly remarked that we were getting in the way and that we needed to go to university,of course the way she said it included much more graphic language, Alexa and I packed immediately without a doubt or a question in mind "Do you think she knows?" Asked Alexa worried, Hesitating first I replied "that I'm lesbian and your bisexual?" My voice got calmer "no not at all..." Alexa sighed happily as she dragged her old rugged pink suitcase out the room.

Outside waited a taxi by the cheapest company 'Daxi's Taxis' as I sat in the taxi worried and apprehensive, my anxiety began kicking in. I slept throughout the car journey as I couldn't handle anymore of Alexa's exquisite sing-alongs to Dolly Parton. "Jasmine? Jazzy J," Alexa said sweetly "We made it... We're here!"