Chapter 19: Flashback

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I have been living at andreas for about a week and i still havent talked to nash once. Now nash is pissed because i shouldnt be this mad and that he should be the one mad at me. Whatever all i know is that i dont think we are going to get back together and im starting to realize how scary that thought is to me.

Anyway because i have been so upset latley i decided to do something that i havent fr a while. Write to my dad. I opened up my journal and began writing.

dear dad,

i really miss you. I have been feeling really lonley and sad about this whole nash thing  and i know you are dissapointed in the decision i made but i just really wish you could be here to comfort me. You would probably walk right over to nash and kick his ass. I hope you are doing well and i really really miss you.

                                   love,

                                                     alyssa

usually after i right to my dad i feel better but this time i felt worse. I feel like my dad wasnt there like i usually do. I feel like he is looking down on me shaking his head. I feel like he is as dissapointed in me as nash is and he is on his side. All of this was starting to make me feel dizzy. The replay of the car accident replayed in my head.

"no no no." I whispered closing my eyes.

"ALYSSA!" I heard nash's screaming voice from teh car accident echo in my ear.

The screeching on tires and teh slash of metal and metal and then it all went black.

____________________________________

ANDREA'S P.O.V

"Hey alyssa do you wanna go to chipotle?" I asked walking into her room.

Her head was down on her desk.

"Alyssa?" I asked walking over to her.

I started shaking her just thinking she was asleep.

"Alyssa?" I asked again shaking her violently.

"OH MY GOD ALYSSA?" I asked again no response she just laid there.

I picked her up and carried her to her bed and laid her there and ran downstairs grabbing a washcloth and wetting it and telling the girls to help me out. I ran back up with jen and arden following and laid the cold washcloth on her forehead.

"Dont you think we should call 911?" Arden asked nervously.

"I dont think so." Jen said.

"text nash maybe he knows whats up." Arden said.

________________________

NASH'S P.O.V

My phone started ringing it was Andrea.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Nash i dont know what happened i walked into alyssa's room and she was unconcious." She said frantically.

"What? She passed out?" I asked as my heart started racing.

"Yeah i dont know what happened!" She said.

"She probably had another anxiety attack!" I said.

"Anxiety attack?" She asked.

"yeah hold on let me see if she left her pills here." i said.