Anna's life before and after she was adopted

Till Anna started high school her life was amazing her parents loved her, she was the only child. Her dad use to work with Taylor Swift as her manager so Anna spent a lot of time with Taylor when she was younger. Anna considered Taylor as her big sis already. She shared everything with her.

One day Anna started high school. A group a boys and girls started using her for homework and making her do things she would never even imagine doing. One day, she refused to the guy that she won't do his homework and he pushed her in the lockers and beat her up until her clothes were covered in blood. She started crying and ignored him and started walking and then he pinned her again to the locker this time asking two girls to hold her down and he grabbed a stick and started hitting be so bad. Her legs started to bleed and couldn't walk.

She had no one to help her. She somehow managed to walk home she cleaned herself up and she got a call.

???: Is this Anna?
Anna: Yes. Can I know who this is?
???: We found your parents, they got in car accident. We took them to Emory Hospital.
Anna: I'll be right there.

Anna got there, she had to wait for hours to see her parents. Soon the doctor told her that they couldn't survive the accident the truck hit the car pretty bad. She ran to her room. She spent days without eating and crying in her room. Taylor was on her tour. Her tour wasn't over till 2 more days. She couldn't take it anymore.

Neither did Anna know Taylor was coming back today to surprise her.

Anna rushed to her bathroom, took a razor blade and start cutting herself till her hand was covered in blood. She fainted instantly. She hasn't had anything to eat for a few days so that made her faint faster.

Taylor: Anna!!!! Where are you? Look I came back to surprise you. You love surprises right?

Taylor checked everywhere and lastly she was in Anna's room and she saw her bathroom lights on, Taylor knocked but no one answered. She was getting worried so she opened the door and saw Anna fainted. Taylor's eyes filled with tears instantly. She sprinkled some water on her.

Anna: please don't beat me. I'll do your homework.
Taylor: Baby, it's okay.(hugging Anna) Come here. It's just me. Let me clean this up. Why did you do this Anna?

Anna told her everything. From her parents death to her getting bullied. Taylor decided that she wasn't gonna let this go alone. She called her lawyers and asked them get adoption papers.

Taylor and Anna's dad had this amazing connection they were like family. Anna's dad always use to tell Taylor that if anything happened to him or Anna's mom Taylor would adopt her. And Taylor being a sweetheart did it.

Taylor managed to take care of everything including house. The money she got from that she gave to Anna who gave it back to Taylor saying you hold on to that for safe keeping. Anna was now living with Taylor. And Taylor spent two years with Anna not doing anything and introducing her to Camilla Cabello and Camilla introduced her to Why Don't we boys.