chapter 10

1 MONTH LATER
Nadia's POV
Ever since Kenzie got expelled, my life has been great so far. Ashton is not as an asshole as he was back then, he even apologised when he pushed me the other day, Me and Annie are good again, Hayden apologised and finally.. I finally talked to Johnny a month later.

I know. What did it take so long for me to talk to him? Even I don't understand that. But we all good now. I'm so glad the old squad is back together. Me, Johnny, Lauren and Hayden. Joey? He moved away a few weeks ago. He is one of my bestfriends and I will never forget him!

People are probably wondering.. What is my status with Johnny? We are best friends. Not more than that. I still love him, but I'm happy because at least I got to talk to him.
-
Johnny's POV
*2 days ago*
Me and Nadia is so awkward around each other. We haven't talked to each other yet. And yes, of course I miss her. I decided to finally talk to her. I walked down the hallways to find Nadia. Suddenly, I saw her walking around. I ran to her and tapped her shoulder.

She turned around, "Johnny?" She smiled. "Hey Nadia. I'm sorry that I've been ignoring you" I hold her hands. "It's fine.. I deserve it anyways" She smiled and gave me a really tight hug. "So.. Friends?" I said. She smiled, "Yes!"

I feel so relieved. Now I don't have to worry about anything anymore. My problems are all gone. Hayden is my bestfriend again. So happy about that.

*back to normal*
"Guys, want to go to picnic tomorrow?" Hayden asked. "Eww, that's so lame" Lauren said and laughed. "Well, I think that's a good idea. Let's go!" I said. "Haha I know I was just joking, duh!" She playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm so down for that" Nadia said.

Gosh, I never realised how much I missed her. The way she smiled, laughed, giggled, tucked her hair behind her ears, make weird faces, wow. She makes me happy. She really does. I've never been happier with anyone before. I just feel so happy around her. She gives me positive and good vibes.
-
Hayden's POV
*a month ago*
Me and Annie has been avoiding each other ever since she admitted about what she did, which is 2 days ago. I'm obviously mad at her. I beat up my bestfriend for no reason. I also fucked up his face.

Lauren won't talk to me. We all know she is an overprotective sister. Things hasn't been good so far. Everything is falling apart. I lost all of my friends. No one left.

*2 weeks later*
I cant take it anymore. I need to apologise to everyone. That's all i need to do. First, I go to Annie. My first period is History. Same class as Annie and Johnny. Apparently, Annie sits in front of me so it is easier for me to talk to her.

I sat on my place, and tapped on Annie's shoulder. She turned around with a confused face. "I just want to say that I'm sorry if I have been ignoring you this past 2 weeks." I said nervously. "It's okay, It's my fault anyways. And I'm glad that we talked again. I missed you" She smiled.

After class, I came up to Johnny. He looked at me without saying anything. "I know you're still mad at me. I'm sorry. For everything. Just by looking at your face makes me realised how bad I fucked your face up. I'm so sorry. You can have your revenge on me it's ok but I just want you to know that I'm sorry" I looked down. "Come here bro" He smiled and gave me a hug.

What about Lauren? I talked to her by text messages because I couldn't find her at school

Me: hey laur.. i just want to say that i'm sorry if i did anything wrong to you, johnny or your friends. wish we could be friends again. i miss you. but if you can't forgive me then it's fine, but at least reply to this text.

Lauren: hey.. wow i'm actually shocked that you said this. but it's okay i forgived you already. what you did was really wrong but i guess everyone deserves a second chance.

*back to normal*
"We are all gonna carpool in Johnny's car" I said. "Yes!" Nadia laughed. "I'm so excited it has been forever since we hung out together!" Lauren said. "Yeah I know.." I smiled
-
Lauren's POV
* at the picnic *
"Oh my god the weather is so perfect let's take a picture!" Nadia said while taking out her phone from her bag. We all took a selfie together. "Lauren let's take a walk" Hayden said. "What? Don't leave us alone" Nadia said. Johnny laughed. I pretended like I wasn't listening. I know they need some good quality time together. I know.

Hayden treat me with ice cream. He is always the best! He knows my favourite! It's obviously vanilla! We took a long and fun walk together. When we were walking, we also saw a street musician and he was singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Me and Hayden started to join him singing because we both love that song so much!
-
Johnny's POV
"So.. we're alone now" I looked at her. "Yep, we are" She said while taking out a sandwich that I made this morning. "Nadia I have to say something" I said. "What is it?" She looked at me and smiled. "Remember when we didnt talk to each other for like a month? Yeah that killed me. I missed you so much and I.. I love you. I never stopped. Even when I'm mad at you, but I still have feelings for you" I hold her hands.

"Aw.. Johnny.. Honestly same. I cried every single day. Because I was scared of losing you. And.. Who knew we would end up together" She said and gave me the sweetest smile. "I love you" And I kissed her.
-
oh my god. i finished this book!! yasss!! thank you for those who read it from the start till the end i truly appreciate it! please comment about what do you think about this book! thank you again! 😍🤩💖💕💗💘