(Insert sad song)

You finally caught up to Natsu just as his conversation with Zeref ended. His eyes glowed and he sent a death wave at you, Natsu, Evergreen, and Elfman. Everyone dodged, but Zeref soon, sent another one at Natsu while he was distracted. Time seemed to slow down. Memories raced through your head. This was Natsu, your lifelong crush. Of course you never confessed to him, thinking he liked Lissana. You and him had bonded over the loss of your dragons. He had introduced you to Fairy Tail, your new family. He had cried when you returned from Edolas with Lissana. Heck, he was your bodyguard for a week. But you had kept a secret from him. You weren't from this world. As a child and an orphan, you were a daily visitor to your library. Being a fan of Fairy Tail, the popular manga series, you were reading when a vortex sucked you in.You were then found by your dragon,Blair.Knowing this, you knew Natsu still had things to do. Returning to the present, you did the only thing you could do. In a flash, you had shoved Natsu and now in his place. Your life flashed before your eyes."Y/N!!!"You took the bullet for him. Meanwhile, Zeref had gone normal, looked at you sadly, and ran away. You slowly fell into Natsu's arms. It was ironic really. You wished countless times he'd hold you on this beautiful island, and now it was happening.

"Hold on Y/N, we'll get you to camp."

You smiled weakly with blood dribbling down the corner of mouth. "Natsu.. I'm not getting out of this one.."

By now, Elfman was looking down sadly with Evergreen sobbing in his chest. Natsu's eyes widened and his irises couldn't get any more dialated."Don't say that...Dammit Y/N don't leave me!"Bitter tears streamed down your face as you smiled. By now all feeling from your waist-down was gone."Natsu..send a message to our nakama ...ok? Don't blame yourselves, this was my decision. I'll miss you all. Tell Blair I miss her."

"Y/N..stop talking...you'll make it. ...don't leave me...We're supposed to find Igneel and Blair together.."

Though you were in immense pain, you still smiled and continued.

"Make sure to take care of little Happy and Wendy. You're like a brother to her..." Natsu started shaking and tears streamed down his face. "You have to keep living...you have people to meet..and evil to take care of.. and Natsu....-

You had to admit, you were gonna miss all this. Drinking with Cana, singing with Mira and Gajeel, going on missions with team Natsu, book chats with Levy, even Gray's unconscious stripping. You were gonna miss all of your crazy messed up life. But having your loved ones happy was worth all this. Would they be upset? Of course. But they would rise up again and become stronger. Because that's who they are. Fairy Tail.

You caressed his cheek as your body started glowing. You didn't have much time left. You realized, going back in memories, all Natsu had ever been was loving towards you, and only you. He had loved you. And now he was seeing his love die in his very arms. Tears slipped the corner of your eyes as you gave a closed eye smile.

"-I love you.." And with that, your body's glow slowly dimmed, letting your soul go beyond. Natsu's hair shaded his eyes.

He then threw back his head and roared,"YYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A/N: We'll how'd I do? I came up with all this as I typed and this is my first time doing this. Please don't hate if it's bad:(