Chapter 3: Written in the Stars

The next day i wake up in the hospital alone, i start freaking out because when i fell asleep me and cody were together so i am so confused and the nurse comes running in asking me "Whats Wrong?" i say "Where did the guy dressed in Black and Gold Go?" she told me that he told her to tell me that he went to go get changed and cleaned up. I sigh i say thank you and i look for my phone and i text him "Where are you?" he texted back i am on my way back dont worry Dustin is there with you or aleast he should be, then i hear someone knock and i look and it wasnt dustin it was joe, and brought me flowers i ask him "What are you doing here?" he looks at me and says that he was worried about me and he cam down to check on me " I looked at him and thanked him for the help and he gave me a smile and a nod". We got to talking i told him about what was going on with my sister and told him that i have to checked out to see if i have it to, he looked at me with his big puppy dog eyes and i was like "Joe im okay." Then he told me "I am always going to be here for you Foster" the next thing i know he leans over and starts to kiss me and at first i am thinking to myself no this cant happen i want to be with Cody, but i have been waiting for this moment for the longest time i look at him and ask him why he didnt come in the ambulance with me and he said that after he helped Cody and Dustin with the Wyatts, Paul gave him shit how it wasnt "best for buisness" i felt bad but i told him what happened with me and Cody and then he was like he isnt here what he doesnt know wont hurt him i was like "Joe, your my trainer and what are the guys going to say?" He said this wont change how we are when we train and that he will tell the boys later he said i dont care what they think anyways. I start to blush then the next thng i know Dustin walks in and he is like "Whats going on?" Joe told him that we were just talking and that he was just about to leave has soon has Joe left the room he texted me and said "Text me when you get out ;)-J" i looked at my phone and my head said dont text him back but my heart said "TEXT HIM BACK YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!" then i listened to my heart and texted him back saying that after i get out me and cody were going to go out to dinner and maybe go see a movie. He didnt text me back i felt bad but i also didnt want to hurt cody i just knew that no other man on in that locker room would of came down and did what he did for me, like stardust would say it was written in the stars that me and Cody Rhodes were meant to be together but it was so confusing for me because i also love Joe has much has i love cody. Cody cam back and he said "Hey Cutie How You Feeling?" I said "The doctors say that my ribs are brusied and that i just need to rest for a week, but i will be okay." He came over and kissed me and said i thanks cody but you dont have to do this for me, he looked at me and smiled then he said "im going to do everything for my new girlfriend." Thats when i new i needed to make a decision either cody or joe.