Prologue

A/N: Heyo! How are you guys! I've decided to be more active with my stories and my readers! So I'm reviving this story and continuing to write for my Aizawa x reader, as well as starting a BNHA one-shot book. I hope this makes up for the endless procrastination that I've basically bathed in. For this story, I have a set Devil Fruit for you: the Space-Space Fruit. I have it planned out, so it doesn't feel too overpowered. It's space after all.

Enischyo-reinforces a select part of the body with a spatial barrier

Portal- a spatial gate opens up and moves an object that enters the gate to any place the user wishes within the user's sight, or stores it in the user's short term memory(shrug)

Teichos- A wall of spatial matter that nullifies attacks

Kratiste- A circle of spatial matter appears, stopping anything that enters it. has a certain capacity

Sky step- spatial matter appears and stays in the sky to act as floating standing platforms, functions like Sanji's Sky Walk

Asteria- A form that allows you to harness a heat as intense as the stars

Displace-Allows the user to switch places with an object or person, functions similar to Law's Shambles

Ok! Enjoy!

~~~~~

On the island of Zou...

(Your P.O.V.)

We entered Zou, and we ran into the home of the Minks; finally reuniting with our crew after dunking Doflamingo into the grounds of Dressrosa. We could see Nami and Chopper running at us in the distance.

"Hey, Nami!! Chopper!!" I called out. "You guys are ok!"

"Yeah!!" Nami yelled back.

"So how's Brook? And Sanji?!" I questioned.

And that's when I knew when everything went wrong.

Nami took me and Luffy into her arms and held us tight. We were all smiles until Nami muttered a few words and started to cry.

"I'm sorry...Sanji is..."

"Nami? What is it? What happened to Sanji?" I asked in a slightly panicked state.

"Sanji...he..." Nami whispered the situation in my ears and showed me a piece of paper.

'To my buds,

I've gotta go see a woman. I'll be back.

Sanji.'

"He..he's gone..." As soon as the words reached my ears, I lost all sense of thought except for a few words.

'He's gone...'

And the tears began to escape my eyes endlessly. A great hole in my heart opened up, and the emotions started pouring out. Gripping Nami's shoulders, I asked her what happened. She explained the situation, but that didn't stop the aching in my heart.

~~~~~

A little while later, everyone had a feast, discussing the current topics on our minds. 

"So what are we going to do about Sanji?!" Nami asked.

"I want to go after him..." I said, a depressing aura surrounding me.

"Why do you want to go after Ero-Cook so badly? We can always get another chef." Zoro said.

"You idiot! Do you realize how irreplaceable Sanji is?!" I asked, surrounding my fist with spatial matter and punching him in the head.

The whole crew turned to me. I looked at them innocently. "What?"

Nami, with a smirk, turned to me and asked, "What did you just say?"

"All I was saying is that Sanji...is..." I trailed off before an intense scarlet shade spread all over my face. "I-um...don't all of you think that he's like that?!! He's a great chef and I would hate to see him go!!" I scratched my head while sweating profusely. 

"Is it that, or are you just a little jealous that he's going to see a woman?!" Nami interrogated.

I shook my head as Nami kept pestering me while thinking in my mind:

'I...do I...stupid me, I know I do...'

~~~~~

Standing on the edge of Zou, we waved off the group that was going to get Sanji. I was told to proceed to Wano, but I wanted to go save Sanji so much.

So, as Luffy wrapped his rubbery arms around the Sanji Rescue Group and jumped off, I followed them without hesitation.

I'm going to save him...