CHAPTER ONE - New Story, New Home

Shiro was packing all his belongings in his apartment. It was sad how he was leaving Japan to attend Garrison College. His parents, Miss and Mister Shirogane were happy with his choice of a great quality college and a great quality job choice. The only thing his parents didnt enjoy was his sexuality; him being gay. His parents despised the choice of him being gay. It was nearly time for him to be driven to the airport by one of his friends, Adam Waltz. (QUICK NOTE: It might seem that I dont ship Shadam/Adashi, but I really do. I just couldnt think of any other people asscociated with him on the actual show.). It was 10:49 AM, as he grabs all his luggages, running out. He jumps in the car with Adam.

They arrive at the airport, as he checks himself in. "I can go from here." Shiro tells Adam, as he hugs him. Adam wave him goodbye, as Shiro go through customs.

Shiro was now on the plane, as he glares at the passenger settling in next to him, whilst as someone walks next to him, sitting beside him. From Shiros observations, it seems as if the two were a couple. A few minutes after the plane took off, the man next to Shiro dropped his phone, as it was out of reach. Shiro could grab it, though. He grabs the I-Phone eight and passes it to the young man. "Thank you for grabbing my phone, good sir. It felt like it was the end of the end of the world, the thought of it was ridicolous." The man says. "Im Takashi Shirogane, but I prefer being called Shiro." Shiro says, smiling. "I am Lotor, and this is my girlfriend, Allura." He says, pointing to Allura as he was asleep on Lotors shoulder. The two had began a conversation whilst it woke Allura up. Two hours later and the pilot announces that they will be shortly landing. As they did, Shiro texted Adam.

Shiro: Hey Adam, I just landed!! Ill text you again as soon as I get into my dorm.

Adam: Ok! Hope you arrive there safely ❤

Shiro wanders around the airport looking for The Garrison College Bus. It seemed he was questioning people of where it could be, but they had no response. Shiro only caught eye of one more person, a girl with blonde hair and blue seemed like she was lost. "Ma'am, I was wondering if you knew where the Garrison Bus was..?" Shiro asks. "Oh what a coincidence! Im looking for it too." The girl says. A big bulky man seeming as he was somewhere near Samoan or Hawaiian walks up. "Im here to help. Ill lead you two towards it." The samoan says. As they walk, following the bulky man, they all introduced themselves. "Im Shiro." Shiro says. "Im Romelle, pleasure to meet you." Romelle smiles. "Hunk. Hunk Garrett."  Hunk says. They reach the bus before it can depart. They sat, waving at students stepping on the bus. In less then thirty minutes,they arrive at the college, departing from the bus.