CHAPTER TWO - Keith Kogane

Video link above for viewers to listen to, as it bonds with Shiro's feelings with Keith.

Shiro jabs his dorm key into the doorknob, as he opens it. His new dormmate was now Shiros new Fantasy.

Keith Kogane.

Shiro introduces himself. Keith mumbles his introduction. Shiro had unpacked himself. He asked constant students where the cafeteria could have been. He follows the directions the students had given him. He now found himself in the crowds of the cafeteria, as he reconized two faces;
Romelle and Hunk were waving at him. After he had gotten his tray of goods, he sat down at Hunk and Romelles table, greeting them. A few kids sat down at their table, introducing themselves. "Pidge." A girl said, fixing her circular glasses. A boy with messy hair and tan said "Hi. McClain. Lance McClain." (Reference to how James Bond introduces himself.). Suddenly, the cafeteria falls silent. A boy looking similar to Pidge, and which Shiro was guessing her brother, yelled. "Party at Kinkade Club! 9:00 PM today!" He yells. "Thats Matt. My brother." Pidge says. "I doubt they'll let you in! You look like youre 13!" Lance says. "Not if I let her in." A boy with dim skin says. "Ryan! Sit down, my man.'' Hunk says. "I kind of run the place if you didnt know." Ryan says. Then, a boy came running. "RYAN!!" He yells. The boy hugged him, as he sat down next to him. "If you guys didnt know, im Ryans friend, James Griffin." "Fuck you!" A voice that Shiro reconized. James turns, to see the furious Keith. "Well look who it is, pretty- i meant petty mullet boy." James snickered. Keith looked like he was about to have a mental breakdown and punch Griffin, that was until Shiro told him they could go back to dorm 145.

Shiro opens the door, as Keith plops on his bed. Shiros phone notified him that he had been added to a chat.

LANCE added SHIRO to the chat.

Lance: ok guys i need 2 know if were going to matts party

Matt: You better or im gonna murder u whores

Pidge: Matt i swear to fucking god ur so immature and annoying

Allura: LANGUAGE, PIDGE!!!

Shiro: Allura, you go to Garrison College?

Allura: Shiro?.. And yes I do.

Lotor: I say we go to Matts party. We should have fun when its our first day at college 😉

Keith: ill go as long as motherfucker james doesnt come.

Lance: he isnt coming he said he'd stay with ryan for the night

Pidge: Thats gay of James

It was nearing nine o'clock as Shiro adventured his closet. He grabs a black jacket, ripped jeans and his Vans. He put them on, grabbing his dorm keys and walking out. He logged out of his account as he was walking what looked like the Kinkade Club. Shiro enters, as there were teenagers drinking, dancing and conversing. "HEY EVERYBODY, ITS SHIRO!" Lance yells. Everybody screams in excitement. A group of girlls approach him, but he avoids them. "Welcome Shiro." Hunk says, passing him water. Matt scared Hunk, so he took back the water and splashed Matt with it. The building says an "OOH" after Hunk did it. Suddenly, the door swung open. Keith arrived in a red bomber jacket, black red jeans and black checkerboard Vans. "KOGANE, LEAVE." A voice yelled. "LANCE YOU FUCKING LIED! JAMES IS HERE!" Keith yells in rage. James and Keith approach eachother. "Two shots of whiskey." James said. "Four." Keith says. "No, six." James yells. "EIGHT!" Keith shouts. "Deal." The bartender, Coran Smythe had prepared sixteen shots in total for the rivals. "On three.. One, two.. THREE!" Coran says. Keith grabs two shots, as he chugs the two down. James had only grabbed one. Keith grabbed two again, as James stole his method and grabbed two. "Keith, thats enough." Shiro says. Keith grabs one shot and splashed it agaisnt James's "formal" suit. James launched all his remaining shots at Keith. Keith clenches his fist, slamming James to the floor. Shiro gazes at Keith, as he drags him out the club.

"Keith.. calm down." Shiro yells. "Lets just.. head back to our dorm. But Keiths attitude changed quickly.

He was drunk. When they entered their dorm, Keith was slouching and smirking. "Shiro.. can you come and cuddle with me?.." Shiro glances at him. This wasnt regular Keith. But maybe this was his chance to start a relationship. So, Shiro sat beside Keith, as Keith was STILL smiling. Keith then came in for a random kiss. "Hes good at kissing." Shiro thought. Shiro came in for another kiss, except it turned into a makeout session. Shiro wish this could last forever, but he knew Keith would forget this happened within tomorrow. Shiro took his shirt off, and Keith glares at his abs. Shiro removed his lips of Keiths lips, now attaching them his neck. Keith let out a soft pant, and continued.

It was 6:34 AM in the morning, and classes didnt start until next week. Keith woke up, and stared at Shiro. He scrambled out of bed. "W-what happened?" Keith asks, and which his question wakes up Shiro. His eyes widened. Shiro grabbed Keiths cievrs and hid his muscles. "You cant hide this Keith.. you have a crush on hi- and you know what happened last night." Keith thought. "What happened was you got drunk after going to this party and we randomly started making o-" Keith cut him off. "I know what happened." He says. "Dont worry Keith, classes dont start until next week.." Shiro says. He lets out a sigh, as he puts a shirt on.

Story concluded so far. Will be posting another chapter tomorrow. Stay tuned!!