chapter 3

in about 3 grade i moved again. people said that they would miss me but Clara didn't say anything all she did was hug me. i put on her favorite song and we laughed and danced around the house. i remember when i left i looked out the window and she was crying on my porch. years later i went back to that house to see that it burnt down. i called Clara but she didn't answer when i was little my grandpa made me a tree house before i left for my new house and it was still standing. when i climbed up the ladder i heard crying. I saw Clara and she looked at me and acted like everything was fine. i was talking to her so she would calm down when i finally calmed her down i asked what was wrong. she said " i had a dream" i was confused and then she explained the dream. In the dream she was in a warehouse and i had save her when i got there a gun was pointed at her head and then i man aimed it at me and shot me staright in the chest and then she i died. a couple hours later we were watching a stupid girly movie in my room. i fell asleep and when i woke up Clara wasn't there. i walked around the house and then i saw a note. it said " i love you but if you don't think that way right now thats fine" i covered my mouth all the bad things came into my mind but by the time she came back i was sitting in the corner crying my eyes out. She walked up to me and lifted my chin up i saw that right now was the right moment i kissed her.