9

"Ah, excuse me? Was anyone sitting there?"

Then those familiar dark brown eyes met mine, and that was when I began to think, maybe it's not all a coincidence.

We looked at each other for a moment, it felt like forever, I loved it and hated it at the same time. Then he spoke.

"Nope, just you." He said with a smile.

Now I was nervous, but why? It was only a seat in an airport, but I guess that it was a seat next to him. Taehyung. Whenever I think about him, I feel happy and excited.

"Um, ok, thanks." I said a bit nervously.

"Are you ok Min-Seo?"

"Yeah I guess, I'll be fine." I lied, I wasn't really ok, I was still getting over my dad's death and now I was worrying about my poor mother at home, by herself. And on top of it all, I am suddenly feeling nervous to sit next to Taehyung, even though I easily have done it before.

"Ok then. Well just know, if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always give me a call whenever you need, I'll be there."

"Thank you so much Taehyung, that is really very sweet of you, I think I'll take that into consideration some time."

"Ok good. I'm serious when I say that. And I told you you can call me Tae, it's ok."

"Ok, well then thank you Tae."

After that, time passed while we waited for our flight, but we weren't very social, we mostly just sat on our phones. I then decided I should probably call my mom.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hi mama, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay sweetie, what about you?"

"I'm doing fine. I just wanted to check up on you. I'm glad to hear that you are ok. I wish I could hug you right now, I'm a bit sad, but it'll be ok."

"I know sweetie, but time will pass and things will become somewhat normal again."

"Yes, thanks mom. Ok then, take care. I've gotta go now."

"Bye, safe travels." ---

We both hung up and I went to board my flight. Next thing I knew I was back home in Seoul.

"Well Tae, it's been a nice time knowing you, but sadly we must part ways."

"I'm sure that we'll meet again, somehow, but goodbye for now Min-Seo. Also, remember that if you ever need to talk with someone, just call me."

"Thank you Taehyung, for everything."

I wanted to hug him so badly, but I figured that that would make things weird, so I didn't. Clearly Tae wasn't thinking this way, because he ended up hugging me.

It was amazing, a bit weird, but after a second I was comfortable in his embrace. Sadly, before I knew it, it was over. He let go and we looked at each other.

We said our goodbyes and parted ways. Although we probably won't see each other coincidentally, I sure we can make plans to meet again.

He made me so happy. Everything about him was just perfect.

                                -♡-

I hauled my bag up the stairs of my apartment complex until I got to my level, which is when I pulled my luggage to my door, unlocked it and walked it. It was exactly the same, dull, cold, quiet, and boring.