Something New

A man walking away from his house in a Blue plaid robe and his grey slippers, bent down to pick up the morning newspaper, right next to his mailbox, there he noticed a spider web with a bee squirming as the spider raped it in its strong web. The Man just acted like it was nothing and walked back up the driveway to the cozy looking house  to enjoy a cup of coffee with his wife. What the man didn't Know was that this small change in action could nock the Earth out of orbit. The world could change things could become different. 

Thats exactly what happened, tigers and lions became herbivores. Giraffes Started Migrating into the big cities. Detroit was now infested  with pythons so many snakes that they clang to the wall and hung from bars. People became scared they started stocking up on food teaching their kids how to depend on themselves. Of course the government didn't know what to do, so they stopped everything No one was working instead staying at home with family and friends no phones worked no public television. No school, the kids would be usually be excited about this but they knew something was going on no matter how many lies their parents told them to keep them safe. They just knew something was going on and so did the rest of the world.

The army came around to each house giving each meal for that day once a weak they would bring some source of entertainment to keep the people occupied. This went a for 50 years, people died and people were born. Then all TV’s turned on the presidents aged face had a smile he said our lives our now back to normal. People weren’t sure if they should trust him.

Then the people of detroit looked out their window, no snakes! In the other large cities they saw no giraffes every thing was back to normal, as normal, normal can be knowing the world can change once again.