Quest NUMBER TOW! (Chapter 6)

Roo and I leap toward the gate, knowing that the cheetah will wake up any moment. (The door is so very small!)  In fact, the cheetah wakes up right as we are about to pass through the gate. He lets out an angry hiss as we get through the tiny door. He leaps at the door, and we both leap through the little door. Luckily, since the door is so small, he doesn't fit through and crashes to the ground. Roo lets out a sigh of relief and shrieks, "WHO WHO! No... WHOO HOO! Quest number TOW! I mean... two." I smack him on the head. What sort of bird would say tow?!

Anyway, we leap to our next challenge. Nothing can be worse than a lava cheetah, of course! But, of course, we are wrong as ever. A SNAKE, of all things! We jump into a bush as the snake leaps at us, hissing and shaking and rattling and... ya get the point. We start discussing the plan. 

Look, it has been two hours, and the only thing Roo could come up with was, "Let's throw one of the potions at him!" I say, "Nope, nothing will stop that thing, I could rip you into pieces and devour you for lunch, would you like that?" Roo automatically says, "Well, I want to be nice. I come up with all the good ideas, so I should let you have a plan at least once!" I nod, amused, and tell him ma plan. "So, if we dig UNDER the snake, we could get through this..." He nods reluctantly, but says, "Still, MY plan is WAY better than YOUR plan." 

I laugh, and say, "Uh-huh. I know, you are ALWAYS RIGHT." Then we start to dig. It is easy, and Roo is like a bulldozer when it comes to eating. In a couple of seconds, we have gotten to the other side. I stick my tongue out at the snake, who slithers and hisses, but this time the door is a trapdoor, and we swing it shut in the snake's face. Ha, take that, snako! The snake hisses madly, pushing and shoving at the door as if it would open. I giggle. Roo, on the other hand...

"HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHahahAHhhhHhahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahahhah!" Roo laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs. Wow, who knew a crazy duck bird could laugh so LONG!?