Chaper 1: Captured

Shanghai, China

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Yao shouted. Yao is a 17 year old panda and you will always see him with his scarf and hat. "I'm going as fast as I can!" Lau shouted back. Lau was a 15 year old red panda and he is Yao's younger brother. "The festival is about to start!" Yao exclaimed as he opens the door. "I'm coming!" Lau said as he leaves the house. They both get into the car and Yao drives away. Finally they get there. "Wow! This is the biggest festival yet!" Lau said in delight! Yao's nose started to twitch. "I smell food." Yao said. He followed his nose to a stand that selled caramel apples. Yao got two, one for him and one for Lau. When they bite into their caramel apples they both mysteriously passed out.

Cairns, Australia

Ryan finally got to the beach when nobody was around. Ryan is a kangaroo with black strips on his ears and he is very muscular. "I can finally surf naked." He thought to himself. Ryan takes off his swimming shorts and took his board and went into the water. Finally, there was a perfect wave for Ryan. He took the chance and started to surf, but then the women started to show up. They noticed Ryan. "OM MY GOD RYAN IS NAKED!" One of the girls screamed in delight. That got the attention of lots of people and Ryan. "Oh shit." Ryan said as he blushes and protect his privacy. Suddenly, Ryan fell off his board and disappeared.

A random forest, Canada

Matthew is in the woods having a good time. He is a shy and timid polar bear but you can see his happy side in the forests of Canada. Suddenly something spooked Matthew and he passed out in fear.

Paris, France

"I just love zis city." Erwin said. Erwin is a German bat that has bioluminescents (glow in the dark gland) in his hair, wings, claws, and...mmm...his vital region. He had flown from Berlin (capital of Germany) to Paris. "Vat kind of adventures do we have here?" He said. He walked into a French restaurant and ordered his food. He took a bite of potato, he mysteriously passed out.

London, England

"Master is there anything I can do for you?" Sebastian asked. Sebastian is a grey wolf that is over 6,000 years old and he wears a tail coat from the Victorian Era. "Yes you can." Sebastian's owner said. Suddenly he burst up into flames and burned to death. "There goes another master." Sebastian sighed. He walked outside and almost got hit by a frying pan. He grabs it and turns around. "Where could have this appeared from?" Sebastian pondered. Suddenly a piano fell on him.