intro.

"how long?"
"i've been wanting to tell you-"
"how long?"
i take a quick breath.
"two years."
she clicks her tongue. pinches the bridge of her nose.
"i should've known. i should've known my sister was a- one of those disgusting-"
"don't say it."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
more chapters to come, be patient.

this story is not what the title implies, but yet it is. just a different definition, i suppose.

lowercase intended.

all rights reserved.

this story is based off of my personal experiences. this is not an accurate representation of everyone who shares these experiences. i am not a medical professional. i do not claim to be. this book is purely based off of opinion, and personal knowledge/experiences.

pg-13+.

i have marked the book as mature for descriptions of self harm, suicidal thoughts, mature language, homophobic and transphobic language, and depressive/anxious thoughts/episodes. please do not read this book if those sorts of things could trigger you/you are not comfortable with the content. there are other things that i have not mentioned that will take place. those things could also be triggering. this book will be graphic. please read with caution. i will not be tagging with trigger warnings or titling my chapters with them. you have been warned.

otherwise, i hope you enjoy!

- cam