Her Everything

Hello everyone this is France x reader
Warning: it will be sad... Really sad

And if you want me to make a book on sad One Shots.. Comment.
----------------------------------------------------

Francis was sitting near grave of (y/n) (L/n)  his Angel...

Flashback

(Y/n) was waiting for Francis to come back home fast.. You see she have Anxiety which led her to think things that makes her worry

Francis.. Her sweet boyfriend Francis, he was her everything, she love Everything about him.

The way he express his love, the way he laughs... It wasn't his looks that attracted (y/n)  it was his heart.

His laugh was music to her ears, she never thought she can love someone... This much. But here it is.. (Y/n)  fall deeply in love with Francis Bonnefoy.

She Check her clock as its almost 2 hours late the food on table getting cold. She don't care she can Heat up food again she just don't want anything bad happen to Francis.

Soon a knock broke her thoughts as she smile. She walk to door and open it "Francis I told you to co--" She cut off by someone pushing her and walking in.

It was Francis.. But no (y/n)'s Francis...

From past 2 months.. Francis lost his interest in (Y/n) why she even stay with him when she clearly can see

He Don't Want Her Anymore.

She look at Francis with sad eyes but keep her smile, she knows... He don't want her

Francis look at Food on table and sigh "I am not Hungry.... I will go and sleep "
She look at him "oh.. Ok but take a bath it will help you" She said with smile on her face..

He look at her smiling face , why she even smile at him above all (y/n) look average and Francis knows he is someone girls will die for.

"(Y/n)  can i ask you something? " He ask standing in front of her "Why you care about me? "He ask

Without hesitation she answer with smile " because you are my everything "

Francis look confused... This is something she tells him everyday.

"Listen (y/n)  I don't think so i can keep doing this good guy act in your life... I actually lost interest in you long time ago above all you are not my type.. You will find someone matching your looks.. Please tomorrow leave"

He said.. He close his eyes.. Expected to see her cry, beg him not to leave her... But he heard nothing... He open his eyes.. She was still standing there.. Face look confused and then a smile

"Ohhh so this is reason you acting cold.. And I was worried that you have some sort of illness... Well I am ok Francis and thanks to tell me that.. But you don't need to hurt yourself for just being a good guy... You are a nice person Francis... And I will leave tomorrow.. Don't worry" She said with smile and walk to her room

"Wow that... Was easy" Francis said and sigh "now.. I can finally bring girls home" He walk to his room.. Smiling..
Unknown to the fact... That someone packing there stuff with tears falling from eyes.

(Next Morning)

Francis woke up and walk out he look at Table.. Food that (y/n)  made was still there, he look around as (y/n)  was no where to find.