🍋He's The Boss🍋

A/N: This is my first lemon so hahah sorry if it's terrible.

Tap tap tap. That's all I hear at work. I hate this job and desperately want to leave. So why didn't I leave? It was my boss. Katsuki Bakugou. He was dangerously hot, I could see his muscles through his shirt, and his crimson eyes were so beautiful. Sometimes, I'll just sit there and daydream about him. There are times I'll get caught by a coworker, they tell me to snap out of it. I usually do, for a little while. After 10 or 15 minutes I would go right back to daydreaming.

I was sitting there, daydreaming again, my head was leaning against my hand. I don't usually daydream about me and him doing..dirty things.. but I just decided to today. Which just so happened to be the day HE was the one that caught me. "Ms. L/N. Get back to work and stop daydreaming. I'm not paying you to sit here." The sound of his voice startled me a bit. "O-of course Mr. Bakugou! I'll get back to work! Right away!" I turned back to my screen and started working again.

Unfortunately, the daydream made me a bit..horny. I rubbed my thighs together a bit to try and get rid of some of the tension. My boss noticed my actions and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell are you doing Ms. L/N?" I stopped and turned to him. "Oh nothing sir! Just working like you told me to!" He looked at my legs and smirked. Shit. He knows.

"Come to my office in 5 minutes. I'll be waiting." And with that, he walked away. I started thinking about what he was going to do. Was he going to fire me for what I did? I don't wanna lose this job, I don't wanna lose him.

Four minutes passed and I got up and walked to his office, it was going to take me a minute to get there anyway. Once I finally got there, I knocked on the door. "Come in." I slowly opened the door and the first thing I saw was my boss sitting on his desk with his tie undone and his shirt unbuttoned. Just that sight made me loose my train of thought and make blush spread across my face. "H-Hello sir. You called?" I slowly closed the door behind me.

"Yes, I did. I wanted to ask a few questions." "Well ask away sir." A gave him a little grin. "First of all, don't call me sir. Call me Katsuki." Katsuki?! His first name?! Wait.. that wasn't a question. "Now, what were you daydreaming about?" My face turned red at that sentence. "O-oh it was nothing sir! I mean Katsuki!" "Tch. Sure it isn't. I'm only gonna say this one last time. What were you daydreaming about? I want the truth."

I looked down in defeat. "Well Katsuki, I was daydreaming about me and a crush I had." "Interesting. Who is this crush of yours?" If I tell him I am GOING to get fired. But if I don't tell him now, then when will I? I mumbled out, "It's you Katsuki.." He smirked at me and said, "I'm sorry what was that~?" I know he heard me, but I KNOW he was going to get angry if I don't tell him again. "It's you Katsuki!"

He got down from his desk and walked towards me, I backed away but I had to stop when I was against the wall. "You know Y/N, I've been watching you." "Y-you've been watching me?" "Yes I have~ Y/N, you are a beautiful woman~" If it was even possible, my face got redder. "T-thank you Katsuki." He then pinned my hands above my head and slowly leaned in.

We kissed, just like in my daydreams. I melted into the kiss, loving every second of it. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly let him enter and let him explore everything he wanted to. He pulled away, a small line of saliva connecting us together.

He started to kiss my neck and leave a few love marks. After a few minutes he found my sweet spot. I let out a small moan as he kept licking and biting there. He unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. He tossed it to the side and kissed the top of my breasts which made me let out a loud moan.

He covered my mouth with his hand and whispered, "Shh~ We don't want anyone to hear now do we~?" I nodded as he unclipped my bra. He leaned in and started kissing and sucking on one of my breasts while fondling the other. He got closer to me and as he did I could feel his hard member against my womanhood.

"Now that's no fair~" "What isn't fair~?" I smirk at him. "You need to take your shirt off too~" "Is that it~? Tch~" He took off his shirt and what I saw was a sight to remember. It's almost like his abs were glistening. I couldn't look away, that is until he made me look up and him. He took off my skirt and slid his hand down my panties, he started massaging my clit with his fingers which lead me to moan. "K-Katsuki~ M-more~" I could tell he wanted himself inside me because the next movements made was ripping off my panties and taking off his pants.

I could see his member sticking out of his boxers making a huge bulge. Huge? Wait..! He took off his boxers and there it was. His member. I didn't think it was that big! My eyes widened at the sight of it and he chuckled. "What~ Never seen a man as big as me~?" I slowly shook my head and he grinned at my action. "Well then, I'll be the first man to fill you up good~"

Not even a second later he picked me up and shoved his member into me. He thrusted into harder and harder every time he pushed in. I bit his neck to try and hide my moans. "Yeah bite me~! Use me to hide your moans you slut~!" I licked his neck a bit and then continued to bite it.

He then whispered in my ear, "You think you can take it all~?" Before I can even answer he shoves his whole member into my womanhood. "Ahh Katsuki~! I love you~!" "You better love me you whore~!" He licked my breasts as he thrusted into me harder and harder. I couldn't hold it anymore. I moaned his name out loud. "Ah fuck it~! Moan my name out loud~! Scream my name~! Let everyone know who you belong to~!" "Katsuki~! I belong to you Katsuki~! You and only you~!" "That's right~! Me~!"

I then felt a knot in my stomach. "K-Katsuki I'm close~!" "Not yet bitch~!" I try to hold it in. "Now~!" Together, we both climaxed. He thrusted three or more times before pulling out. His warm seed dripping down onto the floor was magical to me. He kissed my neck again and put me down. "Now~ Get back to work~"

I quickly put on my clothes and walked out of his office. I was embarrassed as I saw all my coworkers looking at me. "Woah.. turns out Y/N really wanted a raise.." My face turn red as I run back to my desk. "Ah shut up!" I finally sit down to just comprehend what happened. After a few minutes of just thinking I got back to work. Katsuki walks up to me, leans in, and whispers in my ear, "I'll see you tomorrow~"