First day

It was the first day of school at Hawkins high school and all of the party and max didn't feel like going but they went anyways and they ended up having lots of classes together.
Mike:5 periods with max,2 with Jane,2 with Lucas,3 with will,3 with Dustin
Lucas:2 with max,2 with mike,4 with Dustin,2 with Jane and will
Jane:2 with mike and will,4 with Dustin and max,2 with Lucas
Dustin:4 with Lucas, max and Jane,3 with mike,2 with will
Will:3 with mike,2 with Dustin,Jane and Lucas and 3 with max
Max:5 with mike,2 with Lucas, 4 with Dustin,Jane,3 with Will
After meeting at mikes house to discuss the schedule they all were pretty pleased with who was in their class except max and mike this was because they absolutely hated each other's guts for some reason no one knew so when they found out that they had almost all classes with each other they freaked out!

Back to now Max's POV
I can't believe this is my second year at Hawkins high school! Max thought in her head while getting ready,(also by the way this is modern Time so they have technology and stuff) after changing max races downstairs grabbed an apple grabbed her old skateboard and her backpack then she headed to school.

Mikes POV I can't believe I got stuck with max for 5 classes and only Jane for 2, this totally sucks! Mike thought while also getting ready for school. After changing and getting his backpack he got a bagel and left the house for school.