The fight

Max POV
I see wheeler getting his ass beat by a senior so I hesitate to go and help him but I end up going . Why don't you pick on someone your own size you asshole I yell at Troy who was a senior but I don't give a fuck, what did you say Maxine he says to me I said get the fuck off wheeler you asshole I yell again mike busts looks at me confused and scared, no I won't sweetie he says while now touching my hair , get the fuck of me you fuck tart I say with confidence fine but I'm still going to beat wheelers ass he says turning back to mike who was bleeding and lying on he ground. I soon get so angry I grab Troy by the hood pull him to me and I kick his nuts and while he was screaming in pain I grabbed mike and got him to the office.
Back at the office
Mikes POV
I just saw max kick troys ass for me and now we are in the office together on our phones showing each other memes occasionally. And now that I think about it max is pretty badass and cool. What am I thinking max is gross I thought in my head while I snap back to reality. So you are coming to the party right I say while she's laughing at a meme of thanos yeah why she says , oh because I just don't want an asshole influence for Jane she is sweet and kind unlike you I reply coldly I could say the same she says and backs away from me and walks away while I sit there wishing she would come back.