the begining of something good

I was about to get another drink ,when guy who by the way looked pretty cute came up to me."hay I noticed you were by  yourself and ... just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Harry. what's your name?" he said.

i thought for a second. should i tell him my name? I mean...he is kinda cute. oh what the heck ill let loose for once, i mean what could happen ? " the names Regina. and im not by myself." I giggle. wait why did i giggl? I think i had to many toxic mountns - a drink me and mar made up-" oh so your here with your boufriend then?" harry asked nervously.

" no. I'm. here whith my bestfriend actually but she ditched me so... I guess i am here by myself. just me an my toxic mountns. " i said and he looked at me like i was crazy, i dont know why. " what the hell is a toxic mountn? sounds.... dangerous. "

he laughed lightly. wow i really like his laugh. ok now iknow im drunk. but the heck I'm. at a party why not get drunk ,and have some fun. " it would be more fun if i just showed you. bartender ! give. me my toxic mountn stuff.! i yelle and the bar tender just nodded and brought me the drinks. which included vodka, gray goose, beer, cranberry juice,  and a lemon.

Ryan just looked at me and then at the dinks and back at me again with a blank expression on his face." you can drink that and still not get drunk? how? i cant even drink like 3 shots without getting drunk." he said in amazement. andi just laughed at is face he looked likehe just saw some one eat a persons finger off. 

i guess my laughing snapped him out of his little ' trance'  'cuz he started smirking. out of nowhere "what?" i asked as my laughing fit died down. " you have a beautiful laugh you know." he said makeing me blush so ard i felt like. my face was on fire. " thanks." i said looking under my eyelashes all of a sudden. gettng shy. why. i shy now ? i thought.

"and you're. cute when you blush too... hay do you want to dance by any chance?" thinking it'll. be fun and a good way to be able to move 'cuz I've. been sitting at the bar all knight. " sure why not, but... you have to drink the toxic mountn. then ill dance with you." i said laughing a little. " what? i camt drink that, I'd. be drunk as soon as i finish." he complained." oh come on were at a club, a place were you're. supposed to get drunk and get some whuo!" i yelled. and the people around me laughe and some even gave me a high -  or low in my case- five. Ryan looked at me and i saw amusement and ... something els in his eyes but i couldnt tell what it was so i lef it." ok ok I'll. do it but you have to drink another too. deal?" he asked." no problem with me,I already drank three so it wouldn't. make any difference to me." i laughed at the end. he looked at me shocked again , shook his head and drank. after he finished his face told me that he hadn't. drank anything that strong before . i laughed at his reaction. " wow that...that was strong. haha how do you drink that and not get even a little buzzed?" " no one said i didnt get a little buzzed just not totally drunk, haha." i said and thre was a silence between us .only sound of people and the club music." sooooo... hows about that dance you promised? come on it'll. be fun." Ryan said looking at me with puppy dog eyes. he looked so cute. i don't know if ths os the drink talking but this feels like it could be the begining of somthing good." ok lets go.!" i yalled.and we danced. we danced so long that my whole body began to get sour.