18.🍎

Brenner's POV

Kure was blowin' the fuck out of Rim's back. First they argued,then got abusive as fuck,now they fucking in Rim's room. They bipolar and it's just insane.

flashback

"What do you want?" Oprim asked with attitude,sitting on my bed with me.

"Orpim,please. Let's talk in your room." Kure begged.

Oprim got up and they went to his room.

"Rim,I didn't sleep with her. I wouldn't cheat on you. Why would I? You got all I need baby. I love you,in love with you." Kure said.

Felt that in my heart.

"You mean it?" Oprim asked.

"Yes baby." Kure said happily.

"I love you too!!" Oprim beamed.

After that,I started to hear noises like kissing,then I heard moaning.

Heeeeerrrrrreeeeeeeeee weeeeeeee goooooooo agaaaaaaiiiiinnnnn...

end of flashback

I stomped my feet on the wall. "Ayyy!!! Y'all quiet down a little bit!"

"Shut the fuck up Bren!! You so loud!!" Rim shouted back.

He has the nerve- you know what...

I put in my earphones and played the Stokeley album.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Alvere's POV

"Get away." I stopped her from getting any closer to me,by putting a hand in her face and using the other to hold my pizza.

"I just want one bite." She whined,her voice muffled in my hand.

"No,you already had yours." I took a huge bite of my pepperoni pizza.

I felt something wet touch my hand and I quickly removed it from Kid's face. "Did you just lick me?!"

"Mhmm." She hummed,shaking her head as her pink durag strings moved with her.

"Nasty." I mumbled,wiping my hand in my pants. "What's under that durag anyways?"

"Just my regular style,with my long hair straightened and my edges done." She grinned flashing her bright pink elastic ligatures from her braces.

"Then why are you wearing it?" I took a sip from my water.

"I like it and I thinks it's a cute style." She smirked,giving a peek of a dimple.

I finished my pizza."Let's get you home."

"Okay." She said and we both got up and I walked as Kid skipped.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡