silent treatment

Y/N & Chresanto

Y'all had just came from a party and while there you walked away to get something to drink when you came back you found a hoe twerking on Chres. So you went and slammed her head into a glass table and left him there in shock. He ran after you to find you waiting by the car, the whole car ride home was silent. You stormed in the house with Chres right behind you. "Baby I'm sorry she started dancing in me when you walked in," you rolled your eyes and went to take a shower. While in there you decided not to talk to him "just ignore him," you thought. You got out dressed in a big t-shirt and panties. When you walked out he started apologizing again "Y/N baby I'm sorry", he expected you to answer but you rolled your eyes and got in bed.  Chres had to think about it for a minute and realized that you were giving him the silent treatment he smirked and thought of a way to hear you but in a different way.

He waited till you were sleep and pulled the sheets off you and pulled your panties down. You moved not knowing you adjudged your self in the perfect position for him, he smirked and went down and started to lick your small pearl slowly. Your eyes popped open to see Chres you knew what he was doing , you knew you had to stay strong and not give in to his trap. He added two fingers and moved them around in you while sucking on your clit, you whimpered trying not to moan but he knew every soft spot you had. He stopped "so that's not working I guess this will," he pulled out zilla he had gotten bigger than a couple weeks ago.

You tried to move but he pull you back ramming into you. You bit the pillow so nothing would come out. "S-So you wanna stay quite huh?" He asked in a groan almost a growl. He decided to speed up that's what broke you, you let out a scream of pure ecstasy as your eyes rolled back.  You couldn't help but moan and scream at the rate he was going. The pleasure was unbearable you were about to cum "Chress I-I'm" he cut you off "I know baby me to just let it out." You let out a high pitch scream as you let it rush out of you as he shoot a load in you, you moaned from the warmness.

"I love you," he said as he collapsed on the bed. "I love and forgive you," you told as you both drifted to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________
Hey this is gonna be my imagine book it my first time doing this so just work with me and follow my IG : @mindless_sexgods