Chapter One

"Jason I have something to tell you" I said looking down at the ground."What is it Lauren" said Jason cradling me in his arms. A big smile over came my face "Jason I'm pregnant" I said with this stupid smile on my face my cheeks hurt but I just couldn't stop smiling.

******

A month ago

I was walking to campus with my friend Cara and we walked passed a boy who looked quite lost and quite cute so i walked over to help him."Uh you need some help getting to campus" I said."Uh sure" he said following Cara and I. He was starring me down. It was weird because I didn't know his name.

"Um,my name is Jason and yours is" he said extending his hand still walking." I'm Lauren and that's Cara" I said extending my hand. He was the cutest white boy I've ever saw. Those perfect royal blue eyes,and creamy skin, and dreamy hair its perfect."Hi" said Cara shaking his hand.

Here we are I said walking in front of the medical building of Temple University. I wrote my number on a peice of paper and handed it to Jason." I'll call" he said flashing a dazzling smile walking the other direction."Girl he is fine" said Cara after he turned down the hall."He was checking me out to and in gave him my number" I said like I was in middle school and just had my first kiss.

"Girl you good because I would've been having a damn panic attack or something" said Cara." See you senorita" I said waving to Cara and walking into Professor McCrugger's class.

******

Next Week

Baby we to much

much to handle

understand it

Yeah we can't be touched

Sung my phone. It was my boyfriend, yes Jason and I are official."Yeah JJ" I said."Open the door I have a suprise for you" he said.

So I got up and went to the door and when I opened it Jason was right there with pizza and wings I'm his hands." Hey babe" he said kissing my forehead."Monday night football" we yelled and ran to my couch." You wanna do Lady and the tramp with a wing" I said." Okay" said Jason grabbing a wing and putting it between his teeth.

I grabbed the other end and our lips slowly moved together. I knew this was going to escalate into more but I didn't care. Finally our lips were together and the kiss got deeper and well you know the rest.

* * * * * *

The Next Day

I woke up and Jason was beside me. I was awoken by my alarm.

"Wake up Jason its time for school" I said shaking him."Huh" he said drowsily." Get up" I said hoping out of bed going to my bathroom. He came shortly after."You need anything" I said putting on some mascara.

"Nope I brung everything I was going to stay but I didn't think I would be staying in your bed" he said making me blush and hard."Aww my baby blushing" said Jason pushing me playfully. My mom is half German so I'm kind of light skin and its easy to see me blush unfortunately.That's gonna be oWhile Cara and I were walking to class she kept on staring at me."What" I finally said.

" Lauren you haven't had that look in your eye since middle school when Jeremiah Myers kissed you did you and Jason" she said." Yes" I said blushing with embarrassment." Bye" I said walking into Professor Stokes room.

******

The Next Week

Boy you know you make me float