Chapter Two

Three Months Later

" Jason you wanna go to Georgia with me" I said sitting on the bed running my small baby bump."Why" he asked turning around his office chair."Because my mama wants me home for Thanksgiving and Christmas you dumbo, you are in law school right you're supposed to he smart" I said."Tell me about the family" he said.

"Okay well I have a younger sister Kristin and she's 14, my mama is Lacey, and my dad is Ryan, and of course you know Sydney,my daddy is an attorney and mama is a marketer, and Kristins job is being a spoiled brat" I said." Oh okay I guess I'll go but can I bring Jessie" he asked."Whatever you want because I wasn't really asking you to come I was telling you to come but in a nice way you see how I like to sugarcoat things" I said."Yeah sure do you sugarcoated that you wanted me to wash the dishes last night and then you cried because I said you didn't need to do it because you were pregnant and then you accused me of calling you fat because I said you were starting to show now how sweet is that darling" he said sarcastically smirking.I started to blush because it was true.

I guess pregnancy hormones kicking in."We leave on Monday, so start packing Saturday because I know you and were taking Syds husbands Tahoe so you,me,Syd,Jessie,and Cara can have room to stretch and all" I said after about 5 minutes."I'm taking my car over to Lashae house for a while so I can see Mya and Kyrie so I can learn how to take care of newborns" I said getting up and slipping on my brown mid calf boots,skinny jeans,a hello kitty shirt,and my black jacket."Hey little lady" said Lashae running over to hug me."I see your little bun in the oven has gotten bigger she said rubbing my small tummy Aaliyah or Ryan this is your auntie Lashae hi" she said playing with my stomach.

"Auntie Laurie" said Lashaes five year old girl Madison."Hey Maddie baby" I said hugging her."I miss you and baby" she said rubbing my stomach."JuJu is the baby name mommy" she said."Okay Maddie" she said handing Mya to me.

"I'll give you the girl since you're so sure your baby's name is going to be Aaliyah" she said." Determined as hell to name my baby Aaliyah"I said taking Mya."We was just heading over to Sydney's house so Maddie could see Kaya and Christian you coming" she asked picking up the twins diaper bags."Yeah girl anything to see my sissy and Maddie can ride with me if she wants" I said looking at her."Oh yes mommy yes mommy please" she said with her bangs bouncing up and down.

"Sissy" I said opening her door with the key she gave me. I heard her screaming so I ran upstairs. I made it to the bathroom and automatically I just threw up and uncontrollable tears fell from my eyes. Then everything just went poof away.

Sorry for the chapter being so short. Till next time

aja