Meeting

Beatriz P.O.V

I walk into my first class and everyone is talking out of their seats. I sit in the row in front of the last and open my book as I begin to read. I start hearing a bunch of guys talk loudly as they walk in. I look up and it's Mark.

Mark P.O.V

As soon as I walk in, I see her. The one in the parking lot earlier. I look at her as she reads. "Mark" I hear BamBam says in his lovey dovey voice. "What?" "You're staring at that girl. Stop it. What if she looks up and sees you staring. That'll just be weird. lets go sit down." BamBam says. We do what he said and sit at the back of the class. I put my feet up on the desk and start talking with BamBam. "All right class- Mr. Tuan please put your feet down" the English teacher says as he walks in noticing me. I groan and wait a second. He gives me the "or else" look and I put down my feet.

Beatriz P.O.V

I realized Mark was a trouble maker ever since the English teacher walked in. The teacher continues to teach the class, but stops as he spots something. " Mr. Tuan, give me your phone." Mark was texting in school. "Nah, I'm good. I'll keep it with me." Mark responds to the teacher. "Mr. Tuan, hand me your phone. I will not ask twice." Mark's friend next to him started shaking his head and smirked. Mark doesn't give he's phone. oh boy he's in trouble now, I think to myself as the teacher scoffs. "Mr. Tuan go to the Principals office now." Mark quietly laughs to himself as he gets up. "You think this is funny? distributing my class is funny to you? " the teacher says. Mark shakes his head trying not to laugh. "Go." The teacher sent him off. Mark looked back and looked at the class mocking the teacher then ran off. He's that kind of boy huh? I think to myself. why am I even talking to myself about this. this is stupid.