Chapter 2

JACIE'S POV

           ~2 weeks later~

        "JACIE!", Lela yelled as she storms in my room.

        "WHAT?!", I screamed.

        "You're flight is at 12:45pm and It is 11:50, get up and start getting ready!"

        "UGHHHHH", I groaned.

        I slowly got up and start picking my outfit.

        - Black Sweats

        - A Black Tight Tank top

        - A Pair Of All Black Vans

         I went to the bathroom and started to take a shower.

        I came out of the tub and wiped myself dry. I put on my clothes and braid my hair into a fishtail. I did not put on any makeup cause I'm going to be on a plane the whole entire day.

        ~At The Airport~

        I gave Lela a hug and said goodbye

        ~1 hour later~

        It was time to board the plane. I went to find my seat, but then I bumped into someone.

        "I'm so sorry", I turned around and I saw someone I never wanted to see again.

        Carter Reynolds.

        "Oh Hey, Jacie", he says shyly.

        "Hey", I replied.

        There was an awkward silence. We just stared at each other. Oh, how I miss those brown eyes. WAIT WHAT?! I can't like him again. I was in love with him but he broke up with me for another girl. It took me such a long time to forget about him. I can't like him again. He hurt me.

        I noticed that he was standing near my seat.

        "Uhm.. Carter?"

        "yeah?"

        "You're kinda blocking my seat."

        "Oh, Sorry. Wait, You seat here? I'm sitting right next to you."

        OH GREAT (sarcastic)        

        "Awesome", I said.

        CARTER'S POV

        I was waiting to board the plane. I was listening to music and I noticed this girl. She looked so familiar. I tried to walk closer, but I ended up tripping over someone's lugguage.

        Finally, It was time to board the plane. I went to find my seat and I accidentally bumped into someone.

        "Oh, I'm sorry", she said.

        She turned around and It was Jacie Norman. She looked beautiful. I missed her so much.

        "Oh Hey, Jacie", I said with a soft tone.

        "Hey", she said.

        There was an awkward silence. I can't believe I broke up with such a beautiful girl. She had everything I wanted in a girl. I was so dumb for breaking up with her.

        "Uhm.. Carter?"

        "yeah?"

        "You're kinda blocking my seat."

        "Oh, Sorry. Wait, You seat here? I'm sitting right next to you." 

        "Awesome", she says.

        We sat down and the plane was starting to move. I turned and saw Jacie already asleep. Awhh, she looked so cute. She moved her head to shoulder. I had this weird feeling in my stomach. Am I falling in love with Jacie again?

        <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

        Hey Guys!!!!!!!! I do not have many reads but i still updated. Sorryyyy if there was any mistake.   I'll update sooon.  - Cynthia<3