Chapter 1: Lost in Seoul.

40,000 ft in the air, the Seo family jet flew soundlessly through the air. A young girl sits alone in the corner, she has headphones in, completely absorbed in her book. Her dark hair falls across her face, tumbling down all the way down to the middle of her back. All around her staff worked silently, pouring drinks and serving snacks to the Seo family members. A young male staff member came up to the girl, a jug of apple juice in his hands.

"Excuse me miss Seo. Would you like another drink." The young staff member asked politely.
The girl however, payed no notice to the man.
"Uh, Miss?" The staff member said, slightly louder than before. 
However the girl still took no notice.
"YUMI!" A stern looking man said, his voice louder than the rest of the room.
The girl, now known as Yumi jolted up right in her seat, headphones falling to her lap.
"Y-yes father?" Yumi stuttered as she answered the stern looking man that was her father.
"Pay more attention to your surroundings, you'll need to be observant when it comes to discussing business ventures with business men." Mr Seo lectured.
"Y-yes, sorry father." She apologised, turning towards the male staff member.
"No thank you." She continued. 
The man bowed and turned to leave. Yumi placed her headphones back into here ears and went back to her book, sitting in silence for the rest of the flight. 

*Plane has just landed*

"Welcome to Seoul Mr Seo. We hope you had a comfortable flight." A flight attendant said in a polite tone.
"Yes... Come Yumi." Mr Seo instructed.

*Later that day. Yumi's POV*

"This is my daughter, Yumi." Mr Seo gestured to Yumi.
"It's nice to meat you sir." I smiled, doing a slight bow.
"It's very nice to meat you too Yum." The Man smiled back. "Mr Seo, if you have time is very much like to take Miss Yum and yourself on a tour of my company building tomorrow. I think you'd both find it quite enjoyable." He added.
"I suppose it would be beneficial if we were to work together. Alright then, ill take you up on that offer Mr Min." Mr Seo agreed.

*That evening*

"Yumi, i'm here." A woman's voice called.
"Hello mother." I called back, walking into the living room.
"My this is a beautiful hotel room, your father really does know the best places to stay." Mrs Seo smiled."
"It is beautiful, but it's so boring here, there's nothing to do." I replied.
"Is that so? Well why don't we go out then?" She said with a mischievous look on her face.
"Mother. Do you mean i can go and explore Seoul?" I asked her excitedly.
Just then my father walks through the door, a displeased look on his face.
"You're not planning on letting Yumi go out into Seoul are you Hana?" My father said.
"O-oh no dear, i just meant that i would take her out for dinner." My mother replied.
"Hmm, very well then. I will call for a driver." My father grunted, turning his back to us.
"Oh no, that wont be necessary. I can drive us, i've been sat doing nothing for hours and id like to drive." My mother explained.
"Hmm, very well then, here are the keys to the Mercedes, it's parked in the hotels VIP lot." And with this my father left the room once more.
"So i can't explore?" I asked.
"Well, i never said we couldn't sight see." She smirked.
"Yesss." I smiled as my mother laughed.

*Seoul High street*

"We only have three hours, don't want to be too long." My mother smiled.
"Ok. That should still be enough time." I smiled back as i started walking down the high street.
Cars and street stalls filled the street, music playing from stores. 
"Wow, this is amazing. Mother, look at these clothes, aren't they cool?" I remarked, running up to a shop window and pointing to a pair of camo green cargo jeans with a chair hooked the the belt loops.
"Oh my, they are cool. I bet they'd look even better on you, why don't you go try them on?" My mother suggested.
"Really??" I beamed. "Can i really try them on?"
"Of course."