Chapter 12

{Tony's POV}

I slowly opened my blurry eyes to Mels room I blink a few times so they adjust to the light peeking through her curtains. I look around and see Mel sitting at the edge of the bed just staring blankly into space,
"Babe?" I said as I poked her with my foot, she slightly jumped.
"You alright? What are you doing?" She looked over her shoulder at me and gave me the fakest smile I've ever seen.
"Yea I'm fine" she said turning around and sitting crisscross. I just stared at her for a moment taking everything in that happened last night, a smirk grows on my face.
"Soo last night.... are you okay or?" I asked her while messing with the covers.
"Um yea of course" she lets out a awkward laugh.
I stare at her knowing she's lying she can feel the tension in the room and she just busts into tears. I get out of the bed and walk over to her and bring her into my chest.
"What did we do tony? What did we do?!?"
I'm confused at first but I realized, we didn't use a condom...
"Baby it's gonna be fine I pulled out I promise, you trust me?" She looked up at me with slightly red eyes and nodded.
"I have to look for a job today so if it's okay can you drop jazz off at school on your way?"
'A job? I could just get more gigs' I thought to myself.
" look I could just get more gigs and you could stay in school and graduate, I could help with the bills and everything." She looked up at me confused.
"What do you mean gigs?"
"I play guitar with my friend Jaime he plays bass and we do gigs at random places for some extra cash, but now since you mentioned you wanna look for a job I could text Jaime and tell him wassup"
"Would you actually do that for me tony?"
"Yea definitely your my world so is jazz I'd do anything for you guys" she stood up wrapped her arms around my neck, smiled and kissed me.
"I love you tony I don't know what I'd do without you" she whispered resting her forehead against mine.
"We should get ready for school bebe" I said looking down at her smirking, she rolled her eyes playfully and walked to the shower.