Office Flirts (Yunhyeong)

Today is my first day to my first job. I can't believe. I am finally done with university and shit. I have always dreamed of working in a big office with hot seniors. I check my makeup once again before leaving and rush to the bus stop. I can't handle the expense of being late on the first day.
As I reach the gateway to my new office, I take a breath and start walking again. Suddenly someone trips over me and rushes inside. "Excuse me? Do you mind?", I call out and make a face at him. But the denim jacket guy just ignores me, giving me an 'I don't care' face and continues. Such rude people these days.
I take the lift and reach the floor I was asked to. "Ma'am, your department is there. You have a meeting going on with your team head". I thank the receptionist and make my way to the meeting room. I was shocked to see the guy standing at the center.
"Good morning newbies, I am your department head, Song Yunhyeong.", the denim jacket guy spoke. I gulped. Shit! I made a bad impression on the first day already. " Also, I hate people who are not on time", he looked over me and smirked. I quickly took a seat. Shit!!
The meeting overs quickly as I blame my luck the whole time.
During lunch, I take a seat on the farther corner. Suddenly Yunhyeong comes and sits across me. "Looks like someone is alone! I'll give you company", he smirks at me. Again. I try to give a fake-smile. As soon as I'm done, I rush to my seat and start my work, trying to ignore him. Through the corners of my eye, I see him. He is quite good looking I admit to myself. His dark messy hair, and his dreamy eyes.. Oh what the fuck am I thinking, I hit myself on the head and again continue my work.
Soon it's evening, and there's an office dinner for the new recruits. I rush to the bathroom and check my makeup. As I walk out, I see the other new recruits drooling over Yunhyeong and flirting with him. Aah.. Who does that, But why am I being bothered?
We reach the restaurant and have a drink. Soon, everyone is high and almost sleeping including me. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see Yunhyeong. " Why?", I practically shout at him. "I'll take you home. Let's go", he sternly says. " There are other girls who want you to accompany them". "But I'm asking YOU. Come!", he says. I quietly stand up and follow him. I give him directions and he drags me all the way.

When we finally reach my door, I hold his denim jacket I'd been admiring the whole day and pull him close to me. "Why are you my boss? And why were those girls flirting w you?", I shout at him in my alcoholic tone. "Go home! You'll regret this tomorrow", he smiles at me and again pushes me inside.
"Aniyo!", I pull him again. "I want to talk now. Why are you so hot? I can't concentrate on work in the office". I show my anger as I push him against the wall beside us. "Are you that attracted to me?", he asks while looking into my eyes. I slightly nod. Suddenly he places his lips on my forehead and walks back. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

When I woke up the next day, I was flustered as I remembered last night's happenings. Suddenly I received a text-

Unknown Number

Can I call you mine after your last night's confession?

Author's Note

Requests are open!

ALL LOVE,

LillyVox <3

Insta -