⚡ Titus ⚡

||Name||

Titus Ashby Novak

||Nickname||

T, Little man

||Name meaning||

Pleasing

||Origin of name||

Latin

||Age||

1-8

||Gender||

Male

||Birthday||

January 25th

||Zodiac||

Aquarius

||Species||

Nephlim

||Sexuality||

N/A

||Personality||

Titus isnt a whiny three year old, begging for something. He is grateful for what he has, even if he doesnt fully understand what it means to be grateful. He is a bubbly and happy kid and loves to have fun. He is energetic to say the least. He also takes on the trickster personality of his father. He can be sneaky and mischevious sometimes. He can be stubborn at times though.

||Likes||

Titus loves trickshots. If you give him or he finds a ball, chances are he will be throwing it into the nearest bin. He also loves to run, despite his speed disadvantage due to being so little. He also enjoys being outdoors, and especially loves soccer and baseball. He also loves to wrestle with his father, despite his lack of strength. He loves candy, just like his father having a sweet tooth.

||Dislikes||

Titus hates seafood. Just the smell can make him sick, much less the taste. He also doesnt like being left alone without one of his uncles or his father, and he doesnt like being ignored.

||Strengths||

Due to being a nephlim, his powers are enhanced and in equality to his fathers. He also is quite quick for his age.

||Weaknesses||

Titus is weak to any type of blade designed for Angel's. He also hasnt fully developed his powers yet so sometimes they get out of control.

||Flaws||

Titus can be a rather quiet kid sometimes, which makes it hard to understand why or what he wants. He can be stubborn sometimes and when he throws a temper tantrum, they get bad.