Dance my life away

“Ugh, I’m not playing this anymore!” I yelled in frustration.

I have been playing a dancing game with my best friend for the past few hours. And guess what, I kept losing to him. It was a game that we had to type the arrows, up down left and right. There was a time limit and I kept missing. I sighed heavily and pulled at my hair in anger.

“Seriously Lacey, its just a game!”

“God damn Fedrick, how does your fingers even move that fast?”

“Loads and loads of practice I must say…” Fedrick chuckled and winked at me.

“I give up!” I raised my hands in despair and cried.

“Hey, Lacey, how about we play the confession game!” Fedrick suddenly exclaimed.

“Deal! Who is going first? ”

“You! HAHAHA!”

“Oh fine…. I’m a virgin.” I confessed, my head hung low in embarrassment.

“OH MY FUCKING HELL LACEYYYY ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Fedrick literally screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Yeah yeah. I know I know….” I sighed.

“Sorry Lacey I didn’t mean it THAT WAY. I mean like you are so gorgeous I thought guys would be dying to hook you up!” Fedrick answered.

“Hahaha awww Feddy thanks baby~” I blushed.

“HMMM… my turn. I have never ever kissed someone on the lips.” Fedrick replied.

I was shocked for words. Really? Fedrick? That guy that the entire girl population in my school is obsessed over? That’s just so hard to digest…

“I wanted to give my first kiss to someone I truly like.” Fed continued.

Oh gosh, he is so sweet. If he wasn’t my best friend, I would have probably fallen in love with him.

“You are so sweet feddy. I wonder who Is that lucky girl!” I poked him in the ribs.

His face suddenly turned solemn and he gained in the distance between us.

“Lacey, its you.” He whispered seductively in my ear.

And then a kiss was planted on my lips.

My heart stopped. The world stopped. Everything stopped.