jaemin - drippin

Lowkey this is based off a dream I had so it's a bit of a mess 🗿

Backstory (cos we all love it hahaha kms)

"You'll be debuting as the leader of NCT F, the Female subunit of NCT."

Those words stayed with me as I walked into the dorms. We would be telling the boys and meeting everyone and preparing for an ot30 dance. The new 7 members were all girls, with me as the oldest and their leader. 5 would be joining the new lineup for NCT Dream, from which Jisung just graduated. The other is the same age as Jisung. Me? I'm right between Lucas and Mark.

The other girls catch up to me and nod, telling me they were ready to enter the main room to meet the boys.

Our manager opens the door and we see the 23 boys. My heart leaps, having been an nctzen for years.

"Boys! We have some news."

"Yes, sir?"

"There will be 2 new sub units! NCT F and NCT M!"

Mark twitches nervously, knowing hes probably getting lined up in another unit.

"These girls are NCT F. NCT M will be made up of 99 line and 00 line. So if you're born in those 2 years please stand. The rest find a seat."

Lucas.
Me.
Mark.
Xiaojun.
Hendery.
Renjun.
Jeno.
Donghyuck.
Jaemin.
Yangyang.

Great I'm the only girl.

"Introduce yourselves amongst each other and practice will begin tomorrow. NCT M will debut before NCT F since you are all adults."

"Hey, I'm Mark. What year are you?"

"99. The only one of you older than me is Lucas."

"Ah, cool!" Lucas laughs.

"Mommy and Daddy." Hendery teases.

"I don't really swing that way."

"Huh?" A few of the boys asked.

"Really? That's cool. Guess I'm the designated straight here." Mark laughs.

A few understanding nods followed.

I noticed Jaemin's eyes still looking at me quizzingly. Shrugging it off, we discussed our positions in the group.

1 year later

Both new subunits are quite successful but NCT M has more comebacks, due to age, there fore spend much more time together....

"Give it back its mine."

"I bought it, Jaemin. Its mine."

Where were we? Yes. On live. Fighting over a pen.

We often had cute little quarrels like this and a few of nctzens shipped us cos of it. Others thought we'd be cute, especially since after my arrival Jaemin had been glued to my presence and even admitted he liked older women.

The quarrel rose to him taking the pen from my hand. I took it back. He tried to reach for it but I put it behind me. Reaching behind me to grab it, Jaemin sighed, obviously irritated.

"I was using it." he says through clenched jaws.

"I was using it first. And arent you supposed to respect your elders? Shouldnt you be nicer to me and ask to use my things?" I smirk.

He leans closer to me, staring angrily into my eyes. His arms place themselves against my side. He takes a deep breath and opens his mouth to speak.

"Five bucks and its yours." I whisper.

"I dont want it anymore."

"Then why are you tryna grab it still?"

His lips suddenly crash onto mine. Due to my sitting position, he easily pushes me down and wraps my legs around his waist. He kissed me hard and began to gently roll his hips.
I pulled away and he began to kiss my neck.

"J-Jaemin."

"Mm?"

"W-we're still broadcasting."

He quickly pulls away and apologizes.

"I'll just leave. I'm sorry." He gets up and speed walks away.

"I- Jaemin! Ok, well, sorry to cut this short but I guess we have stuff to talk about. See y'all later."

I turn off the camera and search to see where Jaemin ran off to. I heard a bang from his room and knocked on the door.

He opens the door and looks shocked to see me.

"I'm sorry. I should've asked. I know you don't like boys but I couldn't help it. And then I embarrassed you in front of nctzens. The other love of my life. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry."

He looks up at me, a questioning expression upon his soft eyes.

"I do like boys, too. And it didn't embarrass me, just shocked me. I forget you're grown up."

"Can I show you how grown up I am?" He raises an eyebrow with a smirk.

I laugh softly and blush, looking down to the floor.

"You blush so easy. It's what made me think you liked me, too."

"I do. I really do. You were my bias in the old NCT Dream unit. I've liked you for a long, long time, Jaemin."

His hand reaches up to my chin. "Can I kiss you again?"

I nod, blushing again.

He gently pulls me closer until our lips meet again. His hands rest upon my waist as he pulls me into his room. He pushes me against the bed as he locks the door and takes his shirt off. He gets back on top of me, mimicking our earlier position. I allow a quiet moan to escape my lips.

"Princess." He whispers as he kisses my neck and goes to lift my t-shirt.

He kisses down my stomach and then back up to my lips. He then separates to take off his pants. He slides down my shorts while crawling back on top of me.

"I'm gonna show you how grown up I am, noona. All night long."

With that he kisses me and slides one hand inside my panties. I whine as his cold fingers press against my hot flesh. "Shh, we cant be too loud." He then slides a digit inside, thrusting it in and out.

"Jaemin. Please." I thrust my hips impatiently.  He giggles and nods.

"You've wanted this for a while, huh?" He asks as he slides us out of our remaining clothes.

"Stop talking and just-" I was cut off by him shoving himself into me. He kisses my to keep my mouth shut as he thrusts in and out. He changes speed, getting faster as he got more comfortable. He then slows down and releases a quiet groan and places his head on my shoulder. I'm left speechless and unable to more than just breathe and try not to whine.

He stares breathlessly into my eyes and smiles. He snuggles into my neck, embarrassed.

"Why so shy?"

"You're so pretty. I'm glad to claim you now."

"Jaemin?"

"Hm?"

"Can we be forever?"

"Of course."

He kissed me again, with a passionate undertone.

"Round 2?"

"You said all night. Imma keep you to that."

We laughed and continued onward.

All night.