Yes! An 'update'! No not really... just 20 attributes.

Great... just great. I got tagged by 3 people to do this. And it's been months since I last did something on Wattpad so kay, I'm giving in. Without further ado, here's...

20 attributes of Papi Roi

1. Watch out for the 'nine-dash-line' around me. Step beyond the line and you'll face trouble unless you are authorized personnel lol.

2. I prowl on FB for political debates. Yes I do love debates especially when it regards history, politics, and gaming. So if you happen to be an FB friend and saw my tirades on news feed, it's perfectly normal. For me, at least. And...

3. I love history. All kinds of history. Whether it's world history, Philippine history, or my history with some girls.

4. I find joy in programming whilst my peers hate it the most.

5. 'Implements Introvert' - I enjoy solitude...

6. ...but not loneliness. There's a handful of people who I consider a friend and a good companion.

7. Was born on this day.

8. Java > C++.

9. I love scale models. Tanks, planes, ships, and persons - I have a classmate who happens to be a 1:35th scale of my crush and is also my crush. >:D

10. I play guitar and play songs by ear.

11. I walk most of the time. Public transportation is for sissies. :P

12. I have weird choice of music. My playlist contains 'Body Party' followed by 'Chega de Saudade', 'Down with the Sickness' and 'La Internationale'. This is what I call "Writing Music".

13. I have bad financial skills, yet I was elected as a treasurer in a uni org. Hot damn.

14. The Papi Roi online is largely different from Papi Roi in real life. I don't talk that much because...

15. I have a bad choice for words. I know nothing about pleasantries but I know thousand other ways to offend which is why I keep silent most of the time.

16. I have weak resistance against girls with dimples and eyeglasses. So if you happen to possess both, consider yourself as one of my 'Persons of Interest'.

17. I collect ballpens - red, black, and blue.

18. Did I say I have bad financial skills? Then you must know I am the worst kind of cheapskate - the one who knows no compassion regardless - but when in the mood I am the first to volunteer to foot the bill!

19. The least endowed in 5 of my siblings. But there are people who still find me cute somehow. >:D

20. The kindest person you'll ever meet! I swear! Just agree.