omega Tord and alpha Tom (part 1)

**nobody's POV**

"NO NO NO!! NOT NOW!!" Tord whisper screamed. Tord was an omega and had to go threw heats every 3 months. He would normally just hide out in his room and jerk himself off to his anime henti, but he had promised to hang out with Edd, Matt, and Tom later today. Edd was also an omega, Matt was an alpha, and so was Tom.
   "TORD!!! COME ON!! WEVARE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!! GET OUT HERE BEFORE WE LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!!!" Edd shout from the living room.
*7 mins later*
  "Why tf is he not coming out?" Matt said, kinda annoyed at his friend.
    "Tom, go check on Tord. Me and Matt kare going to go start the car," Edd told Tom."If you guys aren't out in 5, we're leaving you guys here."
   "UGH!! Fiiiine..." Tom complained. Tom didnt want to know what Tord was possibly doing in there, he COULD BE JERKING OFF TO HIS DAMN HENTI!!! Not that tom cared. He would love to see tord like that. But thats besides the point.

While all that was happening, tord was busy trying to hide the fact that he felt like he was going to melt and would want to try and fuck anything. "GOD DAMNIT!!!" Tord realized that he had a massive boner. He stood up, walked to his bed, and unzipped his pants. He couldnt go anywhere and let people see that. He shoved his hand down his pants and underwear and took a hold of hard member. At first he went slow, but as a little bit of time glew by, he found himself going faster and faster. Moans started to slip and, to tord's surprise, he studdered tom's name. He was shocked but that didnt stop his from jacking off and continuously moaning tom's name. He was so into it that he didnt seem to notice his door open.

...

"WTF!!" Tom shouted.

(Thats all for now!! Please tell me if you liked it. I worked really hard on this. Sorry if it's bad, its my first smut book and it's kinda weird...but yeah! Thx for reading. Please comment any suggestions u have for me to wright and THX!!! bYE!!)

-A fucking dumbass