Chapter 1: 3 months ago

"Just look already! Mel!" Bliss (Brunetta) spoke as she paced around the bathroom giving me a nevous look as she nibbled on her lip. Mel is short for Melanie.

"I can't!" I held the test in my hand dramatically showing it to Bliss shutting my eyes tight. I could imagine Bliss telling me the results and lying to see the truth. I felt her gaze on me as she sighed.

"Negitivie." She spoke in a fragile tone. As if she was apologizing to me. I began to tear up. I am unsure why I am about to cry. Although, I am 100% certain I don't want a baby. "Now I know how you really feel. Look for yourself." I opened my eyes and lowered the test in my hand and saw two lines. Meaning pregnant. I gasped and hugged Bliss and smiled.

"Well maybe I do want a baby?" I asked myself outloud. I threw the test away and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom with Bliss and watched her start to pace yet again. "What's on your mind now?" She looked at me as I spoke. Then tightly gripped the couch as she looked st me intensely.

"Who's the father?" She asked with a serious tone. Only if she knew the hole story...

My mom is bestfriends with my neighbors mom. They have been friends since high school, and I am best friends with her son, Sam. As we children we always did everything together. From those luxurious sunday night dinners, to the tantrums I would have because Sam wasn't allowed to play with me, or I wasn't allowed to play with him. At night when we would go home our windows were only a few feet from one another so we would finish our conversations and talk late into the night. He stood up for me at school, he always helped me up. We had all classes expect one together in middle school, both years. He began to have girlfriends, and I boyfriends. We were the popular kids. Everyone knew us as the best friends, Bonnie and Clyde, the gay and Sam, the gay and Mel, everyone thought our feelings towards one another were strictly platonic. No one knew or could tell I was slowly falling in love with him. I always did my best to hide it.

~●Flashback●~

"Come on Mel!" Sam called as he walked into my bedroom walking straight to my vanity to fix his chocolate brown hair. I was doing my makeup and he practically shoved me off my chair go get to the mirror.

"Excuse me!" I said as I moved my chair over and finished applying my makeup. I stood up and smoothed out my dress. It was a navy blue one that had a choker attached, I looked in my body mirror that hung on the back of my door. "Do I look good uncle sam?" I looked at Sam as he was sizing me up. I refused a blush and ran my hands through my hair deciding if I want it to lay on my shoulder or go behind me. Sam came over behind me and laid my hair on my shoulder and whispered in the other.

"I don't know little lady. As your uncle I have to approve all of your outfits. I think this one needs to be taken off immidetly." He chuckles and runs his hands down my arms and I giggle trying to hide the tingling feeling he left behind. I turn around and look at Sam and give him a serious look. "Simmer down there Frank. It looks gorgeous." Sam smiled as he grabbed his black leather jacket and played it on my arms.

"Such a gentalmen!" I exclaimed as I inhaled the sweet apple scent of his jacket. I looked in the mirror. I looked extemly small, as his jacket was longer than my dress. I sighed, still regaining my structure after my fight for my life. I looked at myself attempting to feel confident in my body. "I don't think I'll need this." I handed Sam his jacket back. "Or the dress. I should just stay home." I sat on the end of my bed and leaned back. Sam immidetly objected the idea.

"Get up. Put on my jacket, and get the pretty little butt out there. Doctor cleared you to go back to life. You can drink again. Regain all sexual activity, find yo-self a mans. We are going to this party and living up the night. We need this." He put the jacket back around me and stood me up ushering me downstairs.